Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Shallan

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Shallan »

Thx for the update... whatever it will take us.
Special thanks to BAMA :) he should staff if u ask me! :)
ps. maybe then he would have better drops with his luck suit :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Alvin and Opywang like this.
wangmerc

Post by wangmerc »

Before that changes you easily could trade glads for items equals to 50kk, would be great if soon you could trade it at least for crimson cincture. This update only increase gap between poor and richest players and no matter what but opy would stay on the same place even if you turn on imbuing here, because that crying baby simply have no power of will
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

wangmerc wrote:Before that changes you easily could trade glads for items equals to 50kk, would be great if soon you could trade it at least for crimson cincture. This update only increase gap between poor and richest players and no matter what but opy would stay on the same place even if you turn on imbuing here, because that crying baby simply have no power of will
So u say poor ppl could drop glads before ? :D when spawn were ''harder''/took more time = more chance to be raided?
If now more ppl will have chance for spawn drops its better cause 2-3 guilds will not control them. GG thx bye.

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Opywang wrote: If we spawn, and can't finish without a raid, and still get raid it just mean Hzs in the win, and win zone simply because we can't finish it even if we don't get raid.

Doing coon is like asking for a raid there the easiest, but highest raid. I want to do spawn in T2A, and some where more least notice where it isn't so hard to do the spawn why should we be force to do coon so y'all can raid us 24/7 while we can't have a private spawn?

This is where you are wrong about that. I just did a spawn 3 time, and I notice everybody is having a blast spawning in Ilsh. I talk with everybody, and everybody is spawning there enjoying the game it will mean more population, and more guild, and more players staying to play cause it's funner now than what it was before.

9 month I've spawned I've never gotten me one the drop rate is to rare, and too hard to get. I rather that we can success the spawn than going home empty. So whatever it is worth it's worth every penny I rather enjoy the game than playing where I can't play, or enjoy.

The purposes of the game should be made for everybody that can complete the spawn not the minority which is wearing 200kk gears. Spawn are made for everybody not the selected few. If it drop, or ruined the economic then it is meant to be like that, and this is reality.
no it is not meant to ruin the economy the problem is you suck at the game so you made the game easy
I did not make the game easy I made the game legal. This right here what we have this is the legal way the other way is illegal. It's cheating, and it only benefit for players that have everything already.
your just a cry baby that made the game easy.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

I dont see why you guys think big guild will stop controlling spawns now.. the fact they are faster now.. doesn't mean you wont get noticed or raided... The only thing they have done is that bigger guilds with more members will now finish a spawn in 5 min and can chain a ton of them... UoH and non pvp guilds will still be destroyed on sight.. I have been doing tests all day and 5-6 weavers destroy every spawn in 5-10 mins.. some LL spawns behave like Xmas spawn- just stay at the center and spam thunderstorm...
Like before if you dont get raided.. there wasnt anybody online.. its that simple.. it will be a like 1 out of 10 chance so you can now get away with a spawn somewhere in LL while there are pvpers online..
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Fermina Daza: Legendary Banksitter
Isabelle Salazar: Noob Sampire
Anti Social: Master of Felucca house hiding
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Alhimikut wrote:I dont see why you guys think big guild will stop controlling spawns now.. the fact they are faster now.. doesn't mean you wont get noticed or raided... The only thing they have done is that bigger guilds with more members will now finish a spawn in 5 min and can chain a ton of them... UoH and non pvp guilds will still be destroyed on sight.. I have been doing tests all day and 5-6 weavers destroy every spawn in 5-10 mins.. some LL spawns behave like Xmas spawn- just stay at the center and spam thunderstorm...
Like before if you dont get raided.. there wasnt anybody online.. its that simple.. it will be a like 1 out of 10 spawns where you can now get away with a spawn somewhere in LL while there are pvpers online..
Sooo faster spawn = less chance = more ppl will do.
Yeah i know HZ will still control spawns with BOTS, hopes Staff will get smth to do with that too... maybe makes candle with no serial / graphic whaever so your great Bots cannot read them.

Alvin likes this.
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

thats correct.. more raid opportunities.. :) Rich are getting richer Opyyyy deliver us from evil!
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

faster spawns = when a big guild like Hz has 10 or 15 or 20 players on they will have a few people at coon a few at rikky a few at semi etc and will the be chaining every spawn and guilds like UoH will still be crying babys in trammel
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

Casting is shit
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Ajani wrote:faster spawns = when a big guild like Hz has 10 or 15 or 20 players on they will have a few people at coon a few at rikky a few at semi etc and will the be chaining every spawn and guilds like UoH will still be crying babys in trammel
Thats just how i imagined it... 4 people at each spawn + 10 more standing by to raid others ;)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
wangmerc wrote:Before that changes you easily could trade glads for items equals to 50kk, would be great if soon you could trade it at least for crimson cincture. This update only increase gap between poor and richest players and no matter what but opy would stay on the same place even if you turn on imbuing here, because that crying baby simply have no power of will
9 month I've been spawning I got 2 stealth robe 5+, 2 necro robe 5% cold resist, 1 shoes 4+ int, and probably 20 decoration item, and tiles. I've never once got the 50kk artifacts not even once in 9 month. I've seen the 50kk drop only 4 times, but it drop only on the players that had everything already, and when that player had it they kept it for themselves, and did not help the guild, or anything. So I decided to kick out all players that can out damage the guild, and I made sure that everybody was equal, or everybody are willing to help the guild. I would not allow nobody in UoH to mooch off from the guild.

Tanya join UoH he got two Ari robe, and he made 100kk after he made that he left he did help pay us some just a little around 10kk or something. Other members that got 50kk artifacts they had Orny already, and had everything Sash, and all.

So I've decided enough with the players that mooching from the guild that out damage the core, and have nothing to do with the guild so I got rid of them so we can benefit from spawn, and still none of us was able to get the artifacts even if we don't have anybody that can help with the spawn.

Now since the spawn is easier, and we would probably not care even the one that does the most damage would get artifacts after artifacts, and we would probably welcome them knowing for a facts that it drop randomly with a tiny chance, and still take that chance since it is a whole lot easier.

Moral of the story the only person would complain is the one that can solo the spawn, or out damage the majority cause these are the guys that getting the artifacts, and these are the guys that getting paid while all of us poor people can't get them due to the rich people. Now since the spawn has gotten easier, and I hope I won't have to kick anybody else out that artifacts does nothing, but cause greed.

So basically what it's saying is we can't get artifacts because we're too weak, and the strong one keep stealing artifacts from us so we're constantly staying stagnated.
so you kicked anyone that could do more damage then you........

Casting is shit
Alhimikut

Post by Alhimikut »

Opy is trying to fight his way into capitalism by creating a hippy commune... history shows it doesn't really work :)
Legendary Noob

My chars are:
Ajani and The Silvertiger like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Ajani wrote:faster spawns = when a big guild like Hz has 10 or 15 or 20 players on they will have a few people at coon a few at rikky a few at semi etc and will the be chaining every spawn and guilds like UoH will still be crying babys in trammel
more ppl on spawn = less chance for u. Or maybe u share loots what ever. More spawns = more chance but still u need to drop / win it.

Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Opywang wrote:
Shallan wrote:
more ppl on spawn = less chance for u. Or maybe u share loots what ever. More spawns = more chance but still u need to drop / win it.
I got kick out, and I am also a victims. Just like I said I joined KvG to do spawn, and I got kick out for being a guild moocher for doing nothing, but spawning. L%C have a few selected members they splint up gold that what they do with there artifacts. Tanya was in L%C, but he quit cause these guys kept out damaging Tanya, and it had too much guild drama. Now look at the shard how many solo artist is there in the game nobody wanna spawn with nobody, but only to the selected that they can trust.
you got kicked out of KvG for more then just being a moocher

Casting is shit
ortiz

Post by ortiz »

rhasce wrote::beathorse:

Clearly this people don't like newcomers, yea may be easy for you guys after years of playing, for new players may as well go somewhere else, but not anymore it has been fixed.
Get this... what if I told you... FEL spawns arent for new players... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Anonymous Group

Post by Anonymous Group »

guys lets be honest opy has helped us because now sash price will drop :D same for glads too

because now spawn 3x easier so 3x as much sash and glads
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense

Make the candles balanced