Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
Anonymous Group
Posts: 846

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Anonymous Group » January 29th, 2017, 10:51 pm

Opywang wrote:
ortiz wrote:
rhasce wrote::beathorse:

Clearly this people don't like newcomers, yea may be easy for you guys after years of playing, for new players may as well go somewhere else, but not anymore it has been fixed.
Get this... what if I told you... FEL spawns arent for new players... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The only player that is complaining is the one that want to cheat, and benefit only for the rich, or just for the legendary guild.

Did y'all just realize that y'all are mad that Demise is helping players to create guild, and y'all are angry, and y'all don't want new guild to be created, and only want legendary guild.

Don't you think that is selfish just to allow Hzs, and ReQ be the only guild to do spawn, and nobody else?

Something smell fishing here it reek with selfish.
mistake.jpg
mistake.jpg (39.48 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
kiiiil.png
kiiiil.png (249.64 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
B2JCNXP3.jpg
B2JCNXP3.jpg (32.17 KiB) Viewed 1158 times
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense


Make the candles balanced

Anonymous Group
Posts: 846

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Anonymous Group » January 29th, 2017, 10:53 pm

coma.jpg
coma.jpg (85.67 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
my opinion.jpg
my opinion.jpg (67.9 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
no cake.jpg
no cake.jpg (51.92 KiB) Viewed 1150 times
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense


Make the candles balanced

Anonymous Group
Posts: 846

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Anonymous Group » January 29th, 2017, 10:54 pm

sit down.jpg
sit down.jpg (23.85 KiB) Viewed 1148 times
ok that is all I want to say to opy
Silvertiger trolls kids like you for breakfast. - anonymous

Money for revenge, man that's hardly an expense


Make the candles balanced

cadens
Posts: 187

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by cadens » January 29th, 2017, 10:59 pm

Some Guilds and ur members are still using Ghost Bot on respawn to take advantage from anothers. @Eos, It's time for you to take stronger action. It is no use putting a system equal to OSI being that you are allowing cheaters in the shard.

User avatar
ortiz
Posts: 795

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by ortiz » January 29th, 2017, 11:00 pm

Opywang wrote:
ortiz wrote:
rhasce wrote::beathorse:

Clearly this people don't like newcomers, yea may be easy for you guys after years of playing, for new players may as well go somewhere else, but not anymore it has been fixed.
Get this... what if I told you... FEL spawns arent for new players... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
The only player that is complaining is the one that want to cheat, and benefit only for the rich, or just for the legendary guild.

Did y'all just realize that y'all are mad that Demise is helping players to create guild, and y'all are angry, and y'all don't want new guild to be created, and only want legendary guild.

Don't you think that is selfish just to allow Hzs, and ReQ be the only guild to do spawn, and nobody else?

Something smell fishing here it reek with selfish.
Fuck you sir. Sick of your crying. People have spawned here for YEARS without issues. We didnt need easier spawns to appease half retarded fucks who cant hold down their thunderstorm key. No matter if the changes make it OSI accurate or not, the spawns were already far too easy, and soloable before. Where is the challenge?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Top

User avatar
ortiz
Posts: 795

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by ortiz » January 29th, 2017, 11:01 pm

New players should do new player shit. Stop trying to walk before you crawl.
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

The Silvertiger and Ajani like this.
Top

Madmarz
Posts: 274

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Madmarz » January 29th, 2017, 11:06 pm

But ortiz, why would anyone wanna actually have to work to get somewhere when they can have it handed to them? hahahahah i fucking hate you opy i seriously cannot believe that eos allows this shit. You are the most toxic player in a game and not even in the traditional way.

User avatar
Shallan
Posts: 1405

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Shallan » January 29th, 2017, 11:10 pm

cadens wrote:Some Guilds and ur members are still using Ghost Bot on respawn to take advantage from anothers. @Eos, It's time for you to take stronger action. It is no use putting a system equal to OSI being that you are allowing cheaters in the shard.

x 1000 times!
___________________________________

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.

User avatar
Ajani
Posts: 2068
Contact:

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Ajani » January 29th, 2017, 11:12 pm

Opywang wrote:
ortiz wrote:New players should do new player shit. Stop trying to walk before you crawl.
Maybe you should stop exploiting, and taking advantage to make the shard benefit just for you.
maybe you should learn how to play UO or play a different game
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit

User avatar
Ajani
Posts: 2068
Contact:

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Ajani » January 29th, 2017, 11:14 pm

Opywang wrote:
Madmarz wrote:But ortiz, why would anyone wanna actually have to work to get somewhere when they can have it handed to them? hahahahah i fucking hate you opy i seriously cannot believe that eos allows this shit. You are the most toxic player in a game and not even in the traditional way.
Are you Hzs? So you hate me because you want the game to benefit just for Hzs only? Well yea I'd hate that as well loosing power sucks, and now you'll have more competition, and more guild to fight.

Sound like to me that y'all are cowards, and y'all are afraid to become number 2.
everyone that dislikes opy is HZ omg Hz has 50000000000 members now
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit

Vandal Savage
Posts: 164
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Vandal Savage » January 29th, 2017, 11:27 pm

this is fucking shit ! its tooooooooooo easy to do spawns now .... this server gets too boring
Vandal Savage , Psycho , Satanica Potesta , Fortuna

Madmarz
Posts: 274

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Madmarz » January 29th, 2017, 11:34 pm

Opywang wrote:
Madmarz wrote:But ortiz, why would anyone wanna actually have to work to get somewhere when they can have it handed to them? hahahahah i fucking hate you opy i seriously cannot believe that eos allows this shit. You are the most toxic player in a game and not even in the traditional way.
Are you Hzs? So you hate me because you want the game to benefit just for Hzs only? Well yea I'd hate that as well loosing power sucks, and now you'll have more competition, and more guild to fight.

Sound like to me that y'all are cowards, and y'all are afraid to become number 2.
I'm not in any guild. You can't finish a spawn in trammel, how the fuck are you gonna finish one in fel having to pvp same time?

Vandal Savage
Posts: 164
Location: Bulgaria

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Vandal Savage » January 29th, 2017, 11:41 pm

no thats cuz im not RETARD like you ! im not hz or req i play alone and work hard for my suit and gold i start here naked and every item i have i got with work i dont buy arts i farm them your problem is not hz or server your problem is that you dont know how to kill an ettin
Vandal Savage , Psycho , Satanica Potesta , Fortuna

Madmarz
Posts: 274

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Madmarz » January 29th, 2017, 11:42 pm

So the second you start a game you should immediately have the best items, infinite gold, no difficulties at all? Why don't you start your own server and get the fuck off of ours?

User avatar
Ajani
Posts: 2068
Contact:

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Ajani » January 29th, 2017, 11:49 pm

Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit

Post Reply