The UOGamers.com forums

UOGamers: Demise news will be posted here.
Abercoby

Re: The UOGamers.com forums

Post by Abercoby » January 6th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Thumbs up! Excellent work.

Dashix

Post by Dashix » February 16th, 2017, 6:54 am

Hey EOS I just got back into demise and I saw this post and what was going on. If it is possible for you to get the drives I can help. I have performed raid recoveries out of bad situations before (raid-0 + lighting = bad) so if it is something that is not platter physical damage there is a very high chance I can get the data back. Sorry to not PM you this I made this account tonight to offer my help.

Loler

Post by Loler » February 16th, 2017, 6:50 pm

the problem is a money one. Ryan went awol last year and hasnt returned.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.

Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec » February 16th, 2017, 7:56 pm

Loler wrote:the problem is a money one. Ryan went awol last year and hasnt returned.
He actually made an appearance on the RunUO boards when those managed somehow to get fixed.
Ryan, post: 4009351, member: 1 wrote:We suffered a pretty catastrophic raid failure, took a while (and $) to get it taken care of, it is what it is. In addition my professional career is really crazy, I moved and the like... been a busy and hectic time.
http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/ ... st-4009351

I keep checking daily for the uogamers forums, alas to this day they still say "Website recovery in process"

I keep hoping that someday, those forums will return.

I have nothing against this one, and I salute Eos for setting it up, but the sentimental value that the Uogamers forums have will never be equalled.

Dashix

Post by Dashix » February 19th, 2017, 11:41 pm

I am willing to take store items or something in trade. Normally I only charge $800 for a raid recovery so I am already doing it way cheaper than I should.

The Silvertiger
Bug Tester

Post by The Silvertiger » March 19th, 2019, 4:07 pm

Eos wrote:A Discord group has also been created by players in the website's absence, this is available here:
https://discord.gg/QKgFnAU
Hi, could you update this and perhaps unban me?
If you have any questions or requests, feel free to pm me here or on discord. Troll messages will be ignored.

Discord: The Silvertiger #7402

Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars » March 23rd, 2019, 12:15 am

The Silvertiger wrote:
Eos wrote:A Discord group has also been created by players in the website's absence, this is available here:
https://discord.gg/QKgFnAU
Hi, could you update this and perhaps unban me?
I was ban by gm john/mb as well for comments made about pvp on the forum so can i get unban as well?