Made In Quebec

Current & Projected PC

Post by Made In Quebec »

Greetings,

I need someone assistance on something.

I am looking to put a value on these two item togeter

Cold Earrings
Physical Boots

Now I know that we are still close to christmas, and that perhaps at this time earrings are worth a bit less than they should be.

I would like if someone would be able to give me a range saying like these two item together are worth maybe 20m today, and maybe around 30m in 3-4 month, or something like that.
Ajani likes this.
TheUnknown0617

Re: Current & Projected PC

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

I saw cold earings for 8kk the other day, and the boots are worth 15 imo but hard to sell for more than 10kk

Seeing how long it's been since cub and the boots haven't really gone up, I'd say they will stay between 10-20 until the next cub, possibly more in like 1-2 years but most people use cu boots or +4 over 2% resist. Earrings however dropped about 10kk just because of the gold sink being right after they all dropped at xmas, they will probably regain that 10kk in 3 or so months and stall out there
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Made In Quebec likes this.
Made In Quebec

Re: Current & Projected PC

Post by Made In Quebec »

TheUnknown0617 wrote:I saw cold earings for 8kk the other day, and the boots are worth 15 imo but hard to sell for more than 10kk

Seeing how long it's been since cub and the boots haven't really gone up, I'd say they will stay between 10-20 until the next cub, possibly more in like 1-2 years but most people use cu boots or +4 over 2% resist. Earrings however dropped about 10kk just because of the gold sink being right after they all dropped at xmas, they will probably regain that 10kk in 3 or so months and stall out there
This is a wonderful reply, I could not have expected better.

Thank you very much!
TheUnknown0617 likes this.