1/3 ring

Get your goods appraised here!
Valkyrie

Re: 1/3 ring

Post by Valkyrie »

Shallan wrote: October 16th, 2019, 5:07 am
Calvin wrote: October 16th, 2019, 4:58 am
Shallan wrote: May 22nd, 2019, 6:40 am yeah grips, but how about fire resist, stamina, mana , lmc , hpi that can come from gloves ? :D
ps DF cuts DCI, require mana, and if u cast DF u cant cast smth else :D
you will need some 25 fire resist arms, but that's far from impossible.

im not using 6-4 casting, i use like 3-4. but i have max lmc, max hpi, max fire resist, a lot of +mana.

i use grips, and have max DI without it on jewels. Val is 100% right.

i also have 65 DCI, so divine fury has no minus.

ring is the exact 5 mods you need, do you know how rare those are?
and it's only missing like 2% in dci/hci
nice but maybe post ur gear ? :) uhave max di with no di on jewells? so u are using elf armor ? and no vamp form ? since u have 65 dci u need to have feys and shield?

some ppl dont play whammy ;p

i personally have 2,5 with 85 di and 750 skill cap with VAMP form and 68 mana 160 stam :> ( all 70 with poison 60).
Not bad- im atm 2/6 100di 720 skill 69/64/65/70/70 in VAMP 45hci 45dci 24lmc 160stam 48mana
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

4/0, 93di, 45/45 with df on, 70/70/70/70/70, 135hp, 140 dex, 46 mana, 38lmc, 10ssi, 25% HLD, 9 mana regen

but i need to change my jewels and trinket. after that will be the same but with 100di, undead slayer, and +4 jewelry mods

325 luck.. can boost to 625 if i swap glad for mempho, fits, just loses a bit of resist and hci.
will be after a statue i can keep in my pack this Htown :P
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Valkyrie wrote: October 16th, 2019, 1:41 pm
Shallan wrote: October 16th, 2019, 5:07 am
Calvin wrote: October 16th, 2019, 4:58 am

you will need some 25 fire resist arms, but that's far from impossible.

im not using 6-4 casting, i use like 3-4. but i have max lmc, max hpi, max fire resist, a lot of +mana.

i use grips, and have max DI without it on jewels. Val is 100% right.

i also have 65 DCI, so divine fury has no minus.

ring is the exact 5 mods you need, do you know how rare those are?
and it's only missing like 2% in dci/hci
nice but maybe post ur gear ? :) uhave max di with no di on jewells? so u are using elf armor ? and no vamp form ? since u have 65 dci u need to have feys and shield?

some ppl dont play whammy ;p

i personally have 2,5 with 85 di and 750 skill cap with VAMP form and 68 mana 160 stam :> ( all 70 with poison 60).
Not bad- im atm 2/6 100di 720 skill 69/64/65/70/70 in VAMP 45hci 45dci 24lmc 160stam 48mana
with shield i asume ?

@Calvin 4/0 ah... thats a diffrence with 4/0 and 2,3,4 / 5,6 :P

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

you do need some decent items if you wanna finish off the stats. but once you know it's possible and what parts you need, you just have to find them.

when i swap to trinket (fair point this ring is for void build not trinket), i'll have 4 free mods on jewels. so that could be anything from +skills, 3fcr on both, resist i suppose tho dont need them, dont need hci or di.. hard to figure what mods i want on them tbh lol

every item i use is artifact except for arms and jewels. cos artifacts break the item limits, if you can combo them you can get like +4 100% mods compared to full runic suit.
(sword and shield crafted ofc)

there's no real trick to Calvin, he's just harder than the monsters lol. it proper throws all the game balancing :P

like all the AI combos and stuff are based on 100hp for example, or on full 70 suit. but not based on having full 70, full dodge, full parry, 135 hp, 4 second bandages and <1 second chiv heals+cures.
tbh with you, when i die it's because i've fcked up, it's not because of the character. one of these days i'll write a script to play it flawlessly; then you'll see ;P

i play with hotkeys not scripts, and i like to keep it simple, so i only have about 8-10 buttons, UO's quite an arcadey game to me.... i could actually map this to a gamepad...

+ my whole suit is meddable/mage armour. which if you dont know, gives you like the equivalent of.. i dunno like +4 or 5 mana regen. i tested it with gauntlets of nobility, because they work better with mempho; but losing the meddable makes it not worth it.
Valkyrie likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

ok. now i got it :D u both use shield and i dont ;p i play vamp with 120 bush *whirl* all the way :D

To stay a live is not a problem problem is to maximize dmg and stay a live ! :D

Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Yea i use vampiric embrance +shield

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

have to use a radiant scim for WW on shield warrior, but they kick ass for direct damage on a single target with katana. good for event bosses ;)

can run into the middle of the fray and just smack em with consecrated double hits or AI. no bushido in my build, so it keeps max block/parry, you cant honor stuff but often with event bosses you cant anyway, and they dont live long enough to build up the double damage either. i just spam the special moves and that's pretty much double damage - but no delay or conditions on it. sampire can do both honour and special moves, so does out damage me in theory, but in practice it often doesn't work out like that.

you could use bushido and a shield but you'll lose 30% block chance, so it's a bit inefficient to me, trade off for the stats and resists. often the leech makes it not matter.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

I use vampire but not run bushido :) with 3mods radiant can solo champs without problem. Bushido works better if use 1v1 imo

Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Valkyrie wrote: October 17th, 2019, 2:24 pm I use vampire but not run bushido :) with 3mods radiant can solo champs without problem. Bushido works better if use 1v1 imo
i need 4th mod life leech... which i have thx to good friend indika ^.^
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Yea i run with 3leech ssi dci one, have some 4 5 mod one :)

Calvin likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Calvin wrote: October 17th, 2019, 7:50 am have to use a radiant scim for WW on shield warrior, but they kick ass for direct damage on a single target with katana. good for event bosses ;)

can run into the middle of the fray and just smack em with consecrated double hits or AI. no bushido in my build, so it keeps max block/parry, you cant honor stuff but often with event bosses you cant anyway, and they dont live long enough to build up the double damage either. i just spam the special moves and that's pretty much double damage - but no delay or conditions on it. sampire can do both honour and special moves, so does out damage me in theory, but in practice it often doesn't work out like that.

you could use bushido and a shield but you'll lose 30% block chance, so it's a bit inefficient to me, trade off for the stats and resists. often the leech makes it not matter.
even if u cant honor, bushido helps with dmg with whirl :P aloso 2axe, and black staff out dmg radiant. When i use radiant i dont want to have shield anyway to chug pots and cut thru monsters :)
No shield + pots - u dont need to worry if sucubi leech ur stam etc ;p

Calvin likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Agree with part about succubi, but also no need worry about them with demon mana stamina radiant :)