Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Anthony File likes this.
Anthony File

Re: di hci 1/3

Post by Anthony File »

Sampire ring at best, which might catch it a pretty good bid.

Not worth running on a tactics mage, EP/SDI are essential for them.

+-50kk?
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

bought better from lama vortex for 25kk i think i got some promotion didnt i ? :D
1/3 15 di 15 hci (lol ) and 4 psych :D

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Alvin likes this.
fluffhead321

Post by fluffhead321 »

I forget if its 42+ HCI or 43+ HCI that actually the same as 45hci once it goes through the equation? If its 42 this ring is pretty beast...I'm with anthony, I'd start it at 45kk-50kk
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

good sampire ring Anthony got it 45kk/50kk and that ring 1/3 15 di 15 hic for 25kk was a good deal for you
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Can use Orny/Ring and either FC 1 on Weapon or Shield for 4/6.

Trinket/Ring/Stormgrips/Weapon puts you at just over 100 Damage Increase.

HCI is easy to cap - Banes/Trinket/Ring is 42 HCI which honestly is more than acceptable for PvM but HCI/FC1 shield is an option as stated earlier.

10 LMC is freed up on the suit from wearing the Orny. Which makes it extremely easy to hit the 21 LMC breakpoint for Whirlwind or the 36 LMC breakpoint for Double-Strike/Armor Ignore.

You still have room on the suit to get all of your resists and SI/MI if you have solid 5-Mod Sampire pieces.

If you plan on selling it make a post and I may be interested personally so I can fit in 4/6 instead of 2/6 on my Sampire.
Shallan likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Anthony File wrote: November 18th, 2019, 4:06 am Can use Orny/Ring and either FC 1 on Weapon or Shield for 4/6.

Trinket/Ring/Stormgrips/Weapon puts you at just over 100 Damage Increase.

HCI is easy to cap - Banes/Trinket/Ring is 42 HCI which honestly is more than acceptable for PvM but HCI/FC1 shield is an option as stated earlier.

10 LMC is freed up on the suit from wearing the Orny. Which makes it extremely easy to hit the 21 LMC breakpoint for Whirlwind or the 36 LMC breakpoint for Double-Strike/Armor Ignore.

You still have room on the suit to get all of your resists and SI/MI if you have solid 5-Mod Sampire pieces.

If you plan on selling it make a post and I may be interested personally so I can fit in 4/6 instead of 2/6 on my Sampire.

for 2 strike / ignore its 36 lmc?

shit need to find 5 more lmc zzz :) thx for info.

for 2/6 i prefer feys ;p + glads + trinket - with 2 handed no fc weapon ;p, 1 handed so weak...

Calvin likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Shallan wrote: November 18th, 2019, 8:11 am

Yes, the breakpoint is 36.

Also with Gladiators you’re missing out on MI/SI which is much more valuable on Sampires/Whammys. You’re already taking a hit on SI for one mod by wearing Stormgrips, I think it’s worth it though for 100 DI & more DPS as you can still exceed what you need on your other pieces.

I still have something like 168 Stamina (before potion, which I use potions in my scripts situationally) and 70 Mana/25HPI/36 LMC using this setup. I’ll also further adjust the stamina/mana depending on the weapons I want to use at the time.
Will-twins likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Anthony File wrote: November 18th, 2019, 11:20 am
Shallan wrote: November 18th, 2019, 8:11 am

Yes, the breakpoint is 36.

Also with Gladiators you’re missing out on MI/SI which is much more valuable on Sampires/Whammys. You’re already taking a hit on SI for one mod by wearing Stormgrips, I think it’s worth it though for 100 DI & more DPS as you can still exceed what you need on your other pieces.

I still have something like 168 Stamina (before potion, which I use potions in my scripts situationally) and 70 Mana/25HPI/36 LMC using this setup. I’ll also further adjust the stamina/mana depending on the weapons I want to use at the time.
U took mi wrong

i have 31 lmc with my 5% ssi setup with all 70, and 25 hpi and like 164 dex with smth around 70 mana cant check now - with 97 di 45 hci and 24 dci i think.

I use Glads with 2/6 setup with 100 DI ( no storm grips ), no FC 1 on weapon, 25 hpi, 45 hci , 30 dci with mace shield glasses. ( Suit is not perfect cause of 4 mods gloves but what ever :P ) Maybe some day i will use shield + 1h but atm i prefer to use 2h or 1h + pots :P