Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Matterio likes this.
Calvin

Re: pvm dexxer ring

Post by Calvin »

this is for sampire not dexxer.

principle of dexxer is light weapon with lots of skill checks, so does not matter so much if you miss one, nor that you have the di on a light wep, cos it's only gonna be like +1 damage from the base. what you want is to be able to stay next to the opponent so you can keep rolling the skill checks. hence you want dci.

di and hci is for a hp leech, because you dont wanna miss. if you're leeching you want big damage - 2 hander - bushido. and you dont wanna miss - hci. so sampire.

sampire needs stamina and ssi for max swing speed, so the dex is very useful.
dexxer only needs 140 dex for faster bandages.

probably like 3-5 mil, but sampire will know better.

dexxer wants dci, lmc, and fc. you do need 5 dex on one of your jewels tho.
(dci to stay next to enemy cos you dont wanna be jousting as you have max swing speed. lmc because you are not using your mana on bushido or necro spells, 36 lmc is paramount for min cost special moves, especially cos it's doubled for the second swing; this is where all your damage comes from. and fc because you can have 4 fc chiv with a shield, and cast your spells between swings - also you never get the parry reduction from casting)

i suppose you can kinda call a sampire a dexxer because it has a lot of dex, but it's more stam that matters... stammer? it's just sampire rly. they need like 160 stam with 30% ssi.

actually i suppose maybe 10-15mil then, because it is a popular template, and it's hard to get all that stam with hci and di.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Holy shit, I couldn’t make it through Calvin’s vomit post.

Anyways the ring sadly isn’t worth much anything at all, it’s not valuable to a PvP (lacking EP/LMC/DCI) and it’s not valuable to a Sampire (lacking FC/FCR/LMC).
Arthrutus

Post by Arthrutus »

3kk-5kk