Infested Tree (just curious)

Get your goods appraised here!
Calvin

Infested Tree (just curious)

Post by Calvin »

this is 100% not for sale.

but if it was, how much would it be worth do you guys think?

it has the same graphic as the winter tree, but sometimes a lil squirrel guy pops his head out ^.^

protip: movement is important in deco (and level design) - i read that in a book... makes it feel alive.

i think it was a 2% drop chance drop from the xmas presents, about 8 years ago. only dropped once as far as i know.

Otim O'Connel

Re: Infested Tree (just curious)

Post by Otim O'Connel »

It is the rare version of the tree. Many people who have seldom even know because it squirrel doesnt pop out unless locked down easy to miss.
~ We are eternal all this pain is an illusion
ImageMy Buy ListImage
ImageMy Vendor Image
Calvin

Re: Infested Tree (just curious)

Post by Calvin »

ya know what's really annoying...

i was buying this tree on forum for a while, couldn't find one, then someone sent me a pm and just gave me it for free!

it's one of my favourite items ever, and the annoying thing, is i cannot for the life of me remember the name of the person that gave me it...

i am gonna start putting a sign or a doormat down with the name of the person when someone donates something, cos there is a couple of items like that, but i am terrible at remembering names :<
i think i just kinda gave up cos everyone was playing multiple characters.. i think it began with an E...

to be fair it was like 10 years ago..

i dunno, maybe it's better i dont remember their names.. there was a bard from BAD guild as well that lived in tokuno city, gave me 500k when i started ^.^
can never remember his name either.