Katanas for Luck Suits

Get your goods appraised here!
Calvin

Re: Katanas for Luck Suits

Post by Calvin »

do most people just not use bushido then...?

seems pretty effective to me:
https://streamable.com/0cyfbo

you might wanna skip to about 2:55
and before anyone says im just seeing if it's worth collecting the gems...

it's a hell of a lot slower than my paladin, like A LOT slower. but knowing i can drop top items really makes it worth it. just gotta chill and step back when you get perfection.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i still have no idea what to sell these for...

:lol:
Rogue Noob

Post by Rogue Noob »

yah i get stuff like that all the time on my bard with 2502 luck. maybe you should try yamadons
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

we will both get the same sort of things from the same sort of monsters. but it's the frequency you get them, and whether it bumps on the good item or not. :)

speaking of which, does anyone know what the best monsters to hunt are for loot?
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

btw i decided on prices.

the mage wep one i am selling at 3.5kk.. or 5kk, around that. cos it is decent mage wep to save 100 skill points, and it is top luck wep for use with shield.

but the hld+hla one... is actually awesome. it makes your pet kill a lot faster, and take a lot less damage, plus honestly without hld bushido perfection would be very hard to get. dropping 3k+ luck with bushido is just.. wonderful.
so that one's at 25kk. plus like, i didn't notice, but it's actually a verite runic.
might seem expensive to some, but it's a key item for a nice build. dont forget they are expensive things to make as well, most hammers give nothing sellable.

they're on my vendors if anyone is interested.

im not sure now if luck works how i thought it works tbh... but it definitely does work.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

you have here example what is good and bad, but demise have definitly some direrence xD
http://www.scriptuo.com/index.php?topic=2150.0;wap2

you have 4 gruop for looting
SUPER BOSS [dark father, harrower, pearless] farming, it just team for killing them or so 2 each hour maybe xD
ULTRA RICH [miasma] here are only few monter and 25% intensity all properity is minimal!!! dont need luck even xD
FILTHY RICH [bloods] here is petty low chance get good items but sometime happend

and 4th is RICH [demons] here you dont get 100% intensity items...
Vampire337 and Calvin like this.