any value in this ring?
uoring1.png
uoring1.png (26.79 KiB) Viewed 1171 times
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Re: pc ring

Post by Calvin »

probably around 10kk

the super expensive ones are always for sampires, and they always need hci over dci. cos missing loses their perfection, but getting hit just lets them use counter attack. then they leech the damage they took.

not sure tho, they've been learning stuff recently so something might have changed.. imo if you are using divine fury then you need 65/35, and the hci is really easy to get. so the dci should be more valuable, but as i say, they dont play to not get hit, they play to get hit and leech the damage back. so not sure.

i'll say 8-12. but might be as low as 5.. it's a bit fucked cos if the 1 str was hci it'd be like 200mil
riddim

Re: pc ring

Post by riddim »

Calvin wrote: November 22nd, 2020, 1:51 pm probably around 10kk

the super expensive ones are always for sampires, and they always need hci over dci. cos missing loses their perfection, but getting hit just lets them use counter attack. then they leech the damage they took.

not sure tho, they've been learning stuff recently so something might have changed.. imo if you are using divine fury then you need 65/35, and the hci is really easy to get. so the dci should be more valuable, but as i say, they dont play to not get hit, they play to get hit and leech the damage back. so not sure.

i'll say 8-12. but might be as low as 5.. it's a bit fucked cos if the 1 str was hci it'd be like 200mil
Thanks Calv, appreciate it
Calvin likes this.