Back after 9.5 years- looking for lrc equipment to train magery

Looking for something? You can buy it here!
Brawndo

Back after 9.5 years- looking for lrc equipment to train magery

Post by Brawndo »

I just stumbled across free shards (after being away from UO for 9.5 years), like demise, a few days ago and started a character. I want to train up magery and taming. To those ends, I'm interested in obtaining a 100% lrc outfit for mage training. As for taming, it's been awhile so any artifacts, equipment, or gold that assists that would be helpful. I just want to set this character up for training and monster farming.

Thanks,

Brad

Utgrad_00@yahoo.com
Last edited by Brawndo on February 1st, 2017, 3:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Veteran Noobie

Re: Back after 9.5 years- looking for lrc equipment to train magery

Post by Veteran Noobie »

i would be willing to help for free with lrc suit mage necro and rune book as well as casting jewelry. however RL transactions are not allowed on our server.
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Brawndo and Alvin like this.
Russ4ua

Post by Russ4ua »

Utgrad- which UT? Hopefully not that orange team north of the Tide!

I'd be glad to give you some gold to get started. MB has mule LRC suits for sale on his Brit Gate fel vendor for 100k. WB!
Alvin likes this.
LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

Welcome back and remember BRAWNDO it's got what plants crave!
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Brawndo wrote: To those ends, I'm interested in obtaining a 100% lrc outfit for mage training. As for taming, it's been awhile so any artifacts, equipment, or gold that assists that would be helpful. I just want to set this character up for training and monster farming.
Im the one that went to haven to get you to the hosue that was triggered down.
Was tired and probably going back to sleep soon. If you are there tomorow, I sure will help you with the needs you still have.
Brawndo

Post by Brawndo »

EnEffetGile wrote:
Brawndo wrote: To those ends, I'm interested in obtaining a 100% lrc outfit for mage training. As for taming, it's been awhile so any artifacts, equipment, or gold that assists that would be helpful. I just want to set this character up for training and monster farming.
Im the one that went to haven to get you to the hosue that was triggered down.
Was tired and probably going back to sleep soon. If you are there tomorow, I sure will help you with the needs you still have.
Thanks for the help! I wish I had grabbed more than a couple chairs and bandages. Cool experience though!
EnEffetGile likes this.
Brawndo

Post by Brawndo »

LUDENS wrote:Welcome back and remember BRAWNDO it's got what plants crave!
Welcome to Costco. I love you.
LUDENS likes this.
EnEffetGile

Post by EnEffetGile »

Brawndo wrote: Thanks for the help! I wish I had grabbed more than a couple chairs and bandages. Cool experience though!
Yeah... ppl are pretty fast at this.. I sneezed and missing 1 of the thing I wanted.. Did get a lot of jewels... Anyway, if you ever see me. Feel free to say hello. Will suit you up. Trust me.. No Clean Up britania atm and I got about 30 item space total for 3 houses. (sure, I got a little bank space but who care.. :p)
Brawndo

Post by Brawndo »

I may go troll Britain bank and see if anyone can help a returning noob out. Thanks everyone!