Closed.

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Amish Hammer

Re: Another 1gp RBC auction

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tempest wrote:
Actually, you should be able to tell that i'm trolling you, if you went back and read what I was saying. :)

So please, calm down. There's no need for a lengthy explanation. I'm purely bustin' your balls.
I had a feeling, but I am seriously giving these away, I want to help new players. people sometimes have a hard time with numbers. Pretty sure 99% of the people that bidded can get their own easily, they probably either want it for cheap so they dont have to do the work, or they want to just resell it for much higher. I cant stop them. If you do slightly feel alittle ripped off, let me know and I will help you get one, I have nothing better to do.
Discord: Amish#1299
Tempest likes this.
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Amish Hammer wrote:
Tempest wrote:
Actually, you should be able to tell that i'm trolling you, if you went back and read what I was saying. :)

So please, calm down. There's no need for a lengthy explanation. I'm purely bustin' your balls.
I had a feeling, but I am seriously giving these away, I want to help new players. people sometimes have a hard time with numbers. Pretty sure 99% of the people that bidded can get their own easily, they probably either want it for cheap so they dont have to do the work, or they want to just resell it for much higher. I cant stop them. If you do slightly feel alittle ripped off, let me know and I will help you get one, I have nothing better to do.

I was doing it for the hell of it while I was farming on the samp.

No need to help me, i'm fairly wealthy compared to a lot of people who play here. :)
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tempest wrote:

I was doing it for the hell of it while I was farming on the samp.

No need to help me, i'm fairly wealthy compared to a lot of people who play here. :)
yea I know you are wealthy, surprised you are even doing the event since there arent any major dyes as a reward.
Tempest likes this.
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Titus Jergens

Post by Titus Jergens »

Thorn

Post by Thorn »

Thorn

Post by Thorn »

thats why i hate 13 page Posts
X)
Amish Hammer

Closed

Post by Amish Hammer »

THIS POST IS CLOSED!
LUDENS likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
hrs024

Post by hrs024 »

112!
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

Lucifer

Post by Lucifer »

LUDENS

Post by LUDENS »

113gp
Discord - Dante#3037

Covering the world in cable didn't bring an end to war and suffering, Don't act suprised when it all comes apart if you try to do it again.

KojPro YouTube

toyear

Post by toyear »

112g'p
Discord : toyear#8224
Nova

Post by Nova »

112gp