One Stop Sleeve Shop - 5-Mod Sleeves!

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
hrs024

Re: One Stop Sleeve Shop - 5-Mod Sleeves!

Post by hrs024 »

HPI 4, LMC 7, SI 8, 7/18/6/8/20 - 2kk
DISCORD NAME hrs024 #0656
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

hrs024 wrote:HPI 4, LMC 7, SI 8, 7/18/6/8/20 - 2kk
no thanks.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Just bc it's 5 mod doesn't make it good. Some of those pieces are such low intensities they aren't worth wearing over even a 4mod.

But Gl selling

Free bump :)
Tempest, hrs024 and Tanya like this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Arden wrote:Just bc it's 5 mod doesn't make it good. Some of those pieces are such low intensities they aren't worth wearing over even a 4mod.

But Gl selling

Free bump :)

Mr Straitions wrote:
What's a ball park figure? As someone new to demise, it'd be nice to have a general idea of how much gold per piece.

It depends on the piece, some I'd be willing to let go as low as 5-10kk, others I expect 100kk+.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

i cant remember if it was 3mil each, or 5 mil each that i paid for these. but they were bought at a massive premium out of about 5000 pieces that MB listed with his script

i dont think any others sold, because his min bid was the 3 or 5kk. i think it was 5

you seem to not get that 50kk is actually a lot...

based on pure value of the item, these arms are not worth 5kk. i might get that if people bid against eachother tho, but probably not, will probably sell them at 2kk and lose the 3kk each. but i paid premium, so you expect to lose money. but not like 120 million, that's just ridiculous.
Loler

Post by Loler »

night sight doesnt really count as a mod even though it does. If you remove night sight both of those can be crafted with an hrsk that costs 50-70k and has 2x the charges as a brsk. 5 mod has to be crafted with brsk per charge is 100x more exspensive then an hrsk. And you paid 5kk each for those 4 mods.

One of your problems calvin is those are fire+poison arms which is perfect for a pvp archer build. while you might not understand pricing of items others do and if no one is willing to pay the price of what its worth to anthony then he will likely keep the item and let it sit in a box collecting dust.

Also even if you dont afk farm items alot of people do so inflation over time has increased price of everything. Hell orny was worth 45kk when you bought those arms from mb for 5kk ea. Now orny is worth 85-90 and i sell 4 mod items from my list for 10-15kk if they are perfect 4 mod for a popular cookie cutter build.

I was offered 350kk for arms 2mr 8 lmc 8 stam 5/24/7/17/7 you probably wouldnt pay 50kk for these.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Anthony File and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

well i dont want those cos they are stam, but all the mods on those are at max intensity.

8 lmc instead of 5
8 stam instead of 7
24 fire resist instead of 21

yeah the poison is 3 lower, but it is far better to have a higher roll on one stat and a lower one on the other than to have both missing a couple of resist points.

you are talking about sampire sleeves, that like 1000000000000 people play, you have to outbid all those people, THAT is why they are worth 350kk.

i do not need stam, i only need 5 lmc. how many people is this true for? 3? 5? maybe even fucking 1.

yes the odds of rolling that are insanely unlikely, but in the process, you might roll something which is worth 350kk, do you understand? this is why i price on demand and not on equivalent mods.

what you are not understanding, is that it's not the probability of rolling it, it's about supply:demand.

and yes inflation sux. tho it doesn't effect me so much cos i keep most of my money in items anyway

also tbh, no-one bothers burning hrsk anymore really, as you say, inflation, and it doesn't seem worth people's time. price of brsk has not gone up. in fact it has possibly gone down!

those arms you were offered 350kk for are not worth 350kk, the guy was offering you a premium to part with them. if you find 2 people willing to do that, then the market value is 350kk, because of supply:demand
Loler

Post by Loler »

You obviously dont know what you are talking about. The arms i have are pvp arms not sampirr arms. They are for standard archer suit. Some people woukd rather have mana instead of stam. Both are used for the same thing. I also didnt say his arms were worth 350 i said mine were. His are worth 150kk base. More if others are interested. Also most of the server pvps or pvms in 4mod hrsk gear.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Anthony File likes this.
Fenerous

Post by Fenerous »

for one of my particular templates it requires mana over stam.. I have crafted over 150 brsk and have not seen mods like these.. Crafting life is a difficult one.. ask anyone who has tried.. Its a lot like trying to make the best weapon for a sampire.. it just doesnt happen in the first 100 hammers or saws..
Alvin likes this.
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Calvin

Post by Calvin »

Fenerous wrote:for one of my particular templates it requires mana over stam.. I have crafted over 150 brsk and have not seen mods like these.. Crafting life is a difficult one.. ask anyone who has tried.. Its a lot like trying to make the best weapon for a sampire.. it just doesnt happen in the first 100 hammers or saws..
i have done a bit of crafting ya know

meh, gambling is fun :P
i started keeping them on 1 charge left cos they make good deco even if you get nothing great :)

they're scratch cards at the end of the day

see if i sell these sleeves i made at 5kk, the ones in the other thread at 5kk.. that's 10kk back, and i've not hit a jackpot, spent about 25kk to be fair, could probably shift another few pairs at 1kk each.. i will still lose money, but not much.

making katanas with agapite hammers loses A LOT more.

i mean yeah that's pretty much a jackpot, not like super jackpot i guess, cos i'd still be 2 resists short, and you'll need the extra lmc if you use trinket instead of void. but 150kk is a crazy amount of gold, if you're trying to recoup like 75 kits with one item, i think you're kinda doing it wrong personally...

i suppose the problem is finding the players to use them, but i think there is more players in game than on the forum tbh, might wanna try pricing them yourself and putting on a vendor
I blame jew

Post by I blame jew »

HPI 5, LMC 8, SI 8, 21/8/7/8/17 6.5mil. DEW IT
Anthony File

Post by Anthony File »

Bump