3.5mil for this Dragon Meat

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Calvin

3.5mil for this Dragon Meat

Post by Calvin »

This is an excellent dragon.
Calvin

Re: 3.5mil for this Dragon Meat

Post by Calvin »

it's worth it guys, trust me. i dunno about the others because they drop something.

but this is a very good all rounder, the only thing it's missing is tactics, but i dont think that'll make much difference when it has 673 str.

the only reason im not gonna use it myself, is if im using only 1 dragon i want near perfect priceless one. otherwise im using 2 - a max defence and a max attack one.

this one is 90% in both.

it's near enough an 80-85, with ~130 wrestle and 670 str. ~120 resist spells. 980hp.
it is a beast.

as i say the only reason im not keeping it, is i want tactics and 85 physical resist for a champion dragon that will win the pet tournaments.
but that one wont be for sale obviously. if i ever spawn one.
Calvin

Re: 3.5mil for this Dragon Meat

Post by Calvin »

i might keep it actually... look what you've done... :lol:

fs... i need to sell some of these dragons lol

honestly if you dont want this one tho, you dont want any of them.

this is my third best, after kratos for defence and samson for attack (might swap samson for the drafted one, just the 69 physical on it sux).
but this one has better attack than kratos, and better defence than samson.

it would very possibly beat them both 1v1.... hmm... it's just not better than the best i've seen other people have.
i figure if it wont win the tournament then it's not gonna do the job i want the all rounder for. so might as well sell it.

but if you are not looking to tame greater dragons regularly and you just wanna buy a top one. this is a top one.
*it is very very hard to get the hp, resists, str, and wrestle.*
+it has 120 resist spells.