Vendor Permanent Gate Auction (May 2017)

Your one-stop-shop for all your sales needs.
Souced

Re: Vendor Permanent Gate Auction (May 2017)

Post by Souced »

i don't understand why you would let this run it has the time posted that everyone bid and what time it was last edited in the posts cut off was 7EST on the 4th look at them and go from there it not that hard i mean why have the time posted in them if all your going to do is ignore them anyway you got all the information you need to follow the rules that were put up at beginning of auction why not follow them instead of changing them?????
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
TheOneOdy

Post by TheOneOdy »

letting this run an extra 24 hours just to drive the gate prices up is bad ju ju if you ask me if people or your friends cant raise the cash to get a gate then maybe next month they can afford one. souced is right the posts are time stamped it wont take but a few minutes to figure out who won and who was late. i pay for my vendors to be at a perma gate location and now they may not be there because youre allowing the prices to get jacked up
diabolic

Post by diabolic »

Honesty were is it?

this is the values when over so u guys can check who is honest on forums...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B28E5 ... FpaVlZ2bXM
Diabolic / Mochizuki shiryu / Hagnok
Souced

Post by Souced »

funny how i live in EST and on the page in the thread my last edit is at 618 EST not 718 in whatever your timezone lists and it still says 618 EST so exactly what is your point? Selene going to do whatever she wants to do anyway being a gm that is her right to do it that way, being fair has never really been her way anyway with a few dealings i have had with her, it free shard she big chief she can do what she wants and we just got to treat her with respect, so i am treating her that way doesn;t mean i have to agree with her all the time when she is wrong she is wrong but still respect her job and the position she is in
My parents said I could be anything when I grew up, I picked Asshole! How am I doing?
april0395

Post by april0395 »

It was started late anyway. What's the harm of it running an extra day?
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Souced

Post by Souced »

there isn't one other than it says end on the 4th at 7est if she wanted to run it a week it her choice but if it says this is what is going to happen and when don't wait til the time has gone by then say oh we going to extend it just bad way to run something
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Souced wrote:there isn't one other than it says end on the 4th at 7est if she wanted to run it a week it her choice but if it says this is what is going to happen and when don't wait til the time has gone by then say oh we going to extend it just bad way to run something
Just in case you missed it, she apologized.
Selene wrote:I'm Letting this thread run until 7 pm Eastern tomorrow night(Friday), due to IRL I was not able to lock the thread tonight, sorry for any inconvenience caused. :(
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

This is funny. Its her post people, she a staff member, she can set it how she wants. I mean it is technically her event so she can set it how she wants. If you dont like it, you know there is tons of other spots where you can run a gate yourself.
Discord: Amish#1299
zzillizz

Post by zzillizz »

2kk
Chad Reed

Post by Chad Reed »

ARGENTINA

Discord: Chad Reed#6568