Best PvPer

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
ortiz

Re: Best PvPer

Post by ortiz »

Millions?
Bama wrote:
Opywang wrote:You have to pertitipate

Is that like Mittittippi
Fuck off

Josh

Post by Josh »

1v1s on this server don't matter. All you retards use scripts except for Reefer and Bile (when he played) for dueling (I don't 1v1 on here). It's braindead...

And let's be honest field nor 1v1s actually matter, that shit is for fun. The only pvp that matters is chokepoint fighting and most you kids don't know what the fuck you're doing there.

When you become a dominant pvper on this server without scripts then we can have a conversation about who is the best.
Reefer and zulu2401 like this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ortiz wrote:Millions?
I got lost in a hedge-maze filled with terrifying demons, and had to pay a troll a thousand gold to escape. I wandered into an abandoned town, filled with beautiful houses and mannequins standing on street corners. Then I found the house of many Pats: filled with NPCs called Pat. I did most of this while transformed into a rat.

Millions of idiots
Bama likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Josh wrote:1v1s on this server don't matter. All you retards use scripts except for Reefer and Bile (when he played) for dueling (I don't 1v1 on here). It's braindead...

And let's be honest field nor 1v1s actually matter, that shit is for fun. The only pvp that matters is chokepoint fighting and most you kids don't know what the fuck you're doing there.

When you become a dominant pvper on this server without scripts then we can have a conversation about who is the best.
Have you heard of me? I'm kind of a big deal...
Tempest

Post by Tempest »

Josh wrote:1v1s on this server don't matter. All you retards use scripts except for Reefer and Bile (when he played) for dueling (I don't 1v1 on here). It's braindead...

Whoever uses scripts in duels are fucking retards.
I T-Bagged Vander's corpse and he came back from the dead and attempted to bite my nutsack.
Rakka likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Pretty sure he said " ALL OF YOU RETARDS"
Reefer likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Define scripts.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Arden

Post by Arden »

ortiz wrote:Millions?
My bad 225,000 unique Credit cards around the time I played.
so more like thousands