Accepted Ward removal talisman

Post your Demise bug reports here!
royal kapero2

Ward removal talisman

Post by royal kapero2 »

It removes three buffs magic reflection, reactive armor and protection.

Someone needs to verify it, If it removes gift of renewal, life and attunement and If it knocks you out of the wraith form/ninja form.

Thanks.
Anthony File

Re: Ward removal talisman

Post by Anthony File »

1FCAA001-DE9C-4DD4-9D2F-DACD46F78D7B.jpeg
1FCAA001-DE9C-4DD4-9D2F-DACD46F78D7B.jpeg (29.04 KiB) Viewed 4167 times
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

That's what I am talking about. Its usage on Demise is very narrow.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

i remember mb trying to abuse it every fight at h-town by using a second char(stealther) to remove buffs from people right before a push, even cheating wasnt enough to help mb when fights tho.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:i remember mb trying to abuse it every fight at h-town by using a second char(stealther) to remove buffs from people right before a push, even cheating wasnt enough to help mb when fights tho.
It shoudl have CD, it should break from Stealth... since even using STEAL before stealing removes hide.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:i remember mb trying to abuse it every fight at h-town by using a second char(stealther) to remove buffs from people right before a push, even cheating wasnt enough to help mb when fights tho.
It shoudl have CD, it should break from Stealth... since even using STEAL before stealing removes hide.
It has a 1200 second timer, yes?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Shallan wrote:
It has a 1200 second timer, yes?
the tali does but u can swap tali and use another one thats not on cd, he came down with 5+ tali on his stealther. If i remember correctly osi fixed this and tali swapping in general by starting the cooldown timer everytime u put on a tali. That made it impossible to abuse multi talis in combat.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Eh don’t worry mb was pretty lousy at using ward removal talismans anyway, he felt the true potential when I used it on him though, getting a wind off was but a mere unfulfilled dream for him.

I think the real problem is you can do it in tram, that should be removed
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:It removes three buffs magic reflection, reactive armor and protection.

Someone needs to verify it, If it removes gift of renewal, life and attunement and If it knocks you out of the wraith form/ninja form.

Thanks.
On osi it does remove life/renewal, also it has a cooldown on the target, so you cannot use ward removal twice on the same target for an interval of time (on osi), you can switch talismans though and use a different talisman on a different target. Reetus tested it for us last night.
royal kapero2 likes this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Josh wrote:
royal kapero2 wrote:It removes three buffs magic reflection, reactive armor and protection.

Thanks.
On osi it does remove life/renewal, also it has a cooldown on the target, so you cannot use ward removal twice on the same target for an interval of time (on osi), you can switch talismans though and use a different talisman on a different target. Reetus tested it for us last night.
removes reactive and reflection too ? huh...

Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote:
Josh wrote:

Thanks.
Yea reactive/prot/reflect gift of life/renewal. I assume it’s similiar to evasion on demise in that it only works on magery spells here. (Evasion should work on other types of spells than magery too, just like ward removal)
Shallan and royal kapero2 like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Josh wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Josh wrote: On osi it does remove life/renewal, also it has a cooldown on the target, so you cannot use ward removal twice on the same target for an interval of time (on osi), you can switch talismans though and use a different talisman on a different target. Reetus tested it for us last night.
Yea reactive/prot/reflect gift of life/renewal. I assume it’s similiar to evasion on demise in that it only works on magery spells here. (Evasion should work on other types of spells than magery too, just like ward removal)
and it works in non pvp zones too ?
Luna for example?

Josh

Post by Josh »

Shallan wrote:
Josh wrote:
Shallan wrote: removes reactive and reflection too ? huh...
and it works in non pvp zones too ?
Luna for example?
Idk about that, I think so though.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

So inc Troll Fest - stay in luna and remove buffs from random sampires - 90% ppl use insc trick :P