BEWARE! The Turkeys are back!

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
Selene
Demise Administrator

BEWARE! The Turkeys are back!

Post by Selene »

Beware, citizens of Britannia!

Two giant turkey nests have been spotted in the Britannian woodlands. One is reported to be in Felucca, and the other in Trammel, but their exact whereabouts are regrettably unknown.

Approaching the nests is unadvised, as giant turkeys are known for their territorial instinct and ferocious attacks. They are even rumored to wield magic!

King Gideon is dispatching the Royal Guard to take care of the nests as soon as possible. Until then, do not wander too far from the main roads!
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
alllex, Calvin, ortiz and 6 others like this.
Amish Hammer

Re: BEWARE! The Turkeys are back!

Post by Amish Hammer »

I shall slaughter these turkeys to fill my tummy.
Discord: Amish#1299
Nicinha

Post by Nicinha »

Anyone found?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Pretty true.

Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Tram nest is SE of the cave entrance to Delucia. Not sure about the Fel one sadly.
Nicinha

Post by Nicinha »

Thank You, Amish!!
Franshu

Post by Franshu »

What is the drop?
Ingame: Franshu & Novia Cadaver & Onuba

Legends and Infection old user :coffee: ESP

Discord: Franshu#7778
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

harrow which doesn't sell apparently.. skinned turkey quest item, turns into harvesters blade.

the jackpot is horn of plenty which regens 1 charge per day during this month, and drops things like spinning pig and coffee tree..

im so pissed off i have missed like 24 charges from my 2 horns this month because i forgot they were recharging >.<

never mind, i'll still get 36 charges from them, but daaaaamn.
Spok likes this.
april0395

Post by april0395 »

Calvin wrote:harrow which doesn't sell apparently.. skinned turkey quest item, turns into harvesters blade.

the jackpot is horn of plenty which regens 1 charge per day during this month, and drops things like spinning pig and coffee tree..

im so pissed off i have missed like 24 charges from my 2 horns this month because i forgot they were recharging >.<

never mind, i'll still get 36 charges from them, but daaaaamn.
You crazy. Jackpot is the plucked turkey. Harvester's blade is baaaaae.
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's and not mine, and I will not judge them.
Amish Hammer and Calvin like this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

"While of modest merit in serious combat, the Harvester's Blade has the special ability to automatically place into a character's backpack any meat, leather, feathers and scales when used on creature corpses, similar to the Butcher's War Cleaver. Additionally, it also yields a bonus 10%(rounded up) of those resources. It is not required to be equipped to skin a creature corpse or receive the resource bonus. It is especially a boon for people collecting feathers and the various types of leather."

JlM

Post by JlM »

Oh that blade sounds nice!
Selene
Demise Administrator

Post by Selene »

The Royal Guard has secured the nests (with the help of many brave Britannians) and confiscated any remaining giant turkey eggs. The woods are safe once again!

Thank you to everyone who participated and we all hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. :)
Selene
UOGDemise - Admin

Thanks for your continued support of UOGDemise.
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Where was the fel spawn? I tried to find it, but... to no avail.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Calvin likes this.
mttsntstrngr

Post by mttsntstrngr »

Selene, a word on the plucked turkey. Tried to turn in and he said i had to mark it as a quest item. But doing so said it didn't match any quest. Tried to back out and retry, as suggested by CNS Forsetti, and the turkey vanished from my pack.
Slipknik

Post by Slipknik »

Double click on the plucked turkey and accept the quest