I'm Just Saying ...............

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Grifo

Re: I'm Just Saying ...............

Post by Grifo »

Many things change in osi, im playing in atl. But if u play with mage in 2010 you know osi cast without others updates cause game over demise. (example: leechs need update, any stupid archer can recharge mana with one hit lol, fields+bombs impossible throw back too, first condition: u can't crossfield any player in osi (is possible but no happen because mechanics of fields), second: if explopot can hit u, u can throwback.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Grifo wrote:Many things change in osi, im playing in atl. But if u play with mage in 2010 you know osi cast without others updates cause game over demise. (example: leechs need update, any stupid archer can recharge mana with one hit lol, fields+bombs impossible throw back too, first condition: u can't crossfield any player in osi (is possible but no happen because mechanics of fields), second: if explopot can hit u, u can throwback.
Yea Grifo I know there have been many updates since 2010
But Demise is at 2009 around September I think

As for your examples the majority has been reported (last decade this decade last month) they have been ignored
Mana Leech
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 14&t=27110
Explosion Potions
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... 14&t=26122

I think Vitek reported about Fields
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Made In Quebec

Post by Made In Quebec »

Corrupt staff.... corrupt staff...

That's such an old fucking disc, it played so much that it's just skipping around on that part all the fucking time.

Now, I am tired of this shit, and I'm a be ranting a bit.

Demise is simply, Demise! Can we all fucking agree on this?

It ain't changing, a lot of things have been the way they are for a freaking long time, the owners of Demise clearly don't give a flying fuck about it. It's kind of like the abandonned children of a family, that now needs to fend for itself, and survive through the harsh nature of life.

Now, anyone that expects, that this abandonned kid, will grow up and reform himself, into becoming president of the usa.... (ok nevermind, bad example as of lately) let's just say then becoming overall a better person, I don't think it's gonna happen.

We need to feel lucky, that Demise still exists, that it is surviving, when we take the circumstances surrounding it's life.

You know what, make that simple.

The experience you have right now on Demise, is the experience that Demise has to offer you. It is by all mean your decision, to stick to that experience, because you enjoy what it offers you, or bail out if it displeases you.

I have much respect for anyone who have taken up staffing for Demise in the last 5 years, because it's not easy. They are stuck with a huge bunch of ungrateful players, and limited means to make move forwards, that I do believe that the idea of statu quo and survival has became the main concentration for the last year, and I do believe, that it will be the same, for the next several years, until it eventually, inevitably, suffer an unexpected death at a premature age.

Enjoy it while you can, get the most out of it while you can, but their will be one day, where i will be laughing my ass off at people who have ran scripted bots 24/7 for years to wake up with nothing to make for it.

I know I'm mix matching different issues right now, but bottom line is, I don't give much of a damn about any issues that Demise has, I accepted the fact that it is the way it is, and that whether i play on it or not, in full consideration of these issues, is entirely my own well informed decision.

Y'a'll'z need to do the same.

You are offered THIS Demise, and this is the Demise you'll get.

Accept it with a hug, or frown from it with a shrug!

Your call!
Amish Hammer likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Also ....... implement the OSI casting code
Bama likes this.
Buguei

Post by Buguei »

china wins !!!!
Grifo likes this.
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

China wins, always!
CHN <3

I miss you, chn!
Buguei likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Dont know why people keep saying staff are corrupt. I know there were some bad apples in the past, but they arent staffing anymore to my knowledge. All of the current staff seem like nice people that are working hard. Dont think they have much time to be corrupt and fix every problem every player cries about. The server is based on the ML era, they are trying to stick to it, so there will be shit that isnt fixed or updated even if we want it. I dont think its right to complain and bitch at the staff, there is like 8 of them right? and they have to babysit the whole server of everyone that complains. Cut them some slack, they put up with your shit and try and make the game playable. And as for them being corrupt, I dont get it. Pretty sure the admins fire staff if they get caught being corrupt.

Just my 2 cents. I think all the staff are doing a great job, especially the new ones they just hired, ive gotten checked by them multiple times. feels nice to see that there are people actually trying to enforce the rules. cant tell you how many times im running around and i just see the afk miners/lumberjack guys.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Amish Hammer wrote: especially the new ones they just hired, ive gotten checked by them multiple times. feels nice to see that there are people actually trying to enforce the rules.

Until the new car smell goes away

Also ............ implement the OSI casting code
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Bama wrote:
Amish Hammer wrote: especially the new ones they just hired, ive gotten checked by them multiple times. feels nice to see that there are people actually trying to enforce the rules.

Until the new car smell goes away

Also ............ implement the OSI casting code
thats why you dont rip ass in your new car. and carry a bottle of bleach in the car 24/7
Discord: Amish#1299
medamaude and Bama like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Amish Hammer wrote: thats why you dont rip ass in your new car. and carry a bottle of bleach in the car 24/7
.....-..jpg
.....-..jpg (13.29 KiB) Viewed 3432 times
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Amish Hammer wrote: I think all the staff are doing a great job, especially the new ones they just hired, ive gotten checked by them multiple times. feels nice to see that there are people actually trying to enforce the rules.
..............the following month

If you see a faded sign by the side of the road that says
Fifteen miles to the, love shack, love shack yeah
I'm headin' down the Atlanta highway
Lookin' for the love getaway
Headed for the love getaway, love getaway
Amish Hammer wrote: I got me a car, it's as big as a whale
And we're headin' on down to the love shack
I got me a chrysler, it seats about twenty
So hurry up and bring your jukebox money

................ahhhhhh that new car smell

7 minutes corpse turns to bones
7 more minutes the bones poof
SWAT (1).jpg
SWAT (1).jpg (225.06 KiB) Viewed 3285 times
SWAT (2).jpg
SWAT (2).jpg (224.71 KiB) Viewed 3285 times

Bang bang bang on the door baby!
Knock a little louder baby!
I can't hear you
Knock a little louder sugar!
I can't hear you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

So I decided to buy some tickets and give them to people watching their player do stuff

Here is a guy chopping away at a tree not far from the Kwik-E Mart where I bought the tickets
I'll give some to him.........................
Syn_1-8_11.37-5.jpg
Syn_1-8_11.37-5.jpg (222.24 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Syn_1-8_11.37-6.jpg
Syn_1-8_11.37-6.jpg (222.31 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Syn_1-8_11.37-7.jpg
Syn_1-8_11.37-7.jpg (222.14 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Syn_1-8_11.37-8.jpg
Syn_1-8_11.37-8.jpg (221.9 KiB) Viewed 3271 times
Syn_1-8_11.37-9.jpg
Syn_1-8_11.37-9.jpg (222.3 KiB) Viewed 3271 times

................maybe another time
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer and Frasier like this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Bama wrote:So I decided to buy some tickets and give them to people watching their player do stuff

Here is a guy chopping away at a tree not far from the Kwik-E Mart where I bought the tickets
I'll give some to him.........................

Syn_1-8_11.37-5.jpgSyn_1-8_11.37-6.jpgSyn_1-8_11.37-7.jpgSyn_1-8_11.37-8.jpgSyn_1-8_11.37-9.jpg

................maybe another time
ill set up my miner rn
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

He dont need scratchs.
Bama likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Ajani wrote: ill set up my miner rn