Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Update March 1, 2019

Post by Bama »

Loler wrote:
Bama wrote:
Josh wrote: Woah woah woah, reetus’ video I posted deserves credit too :p
It most certainly does

But the kind Sir, Loler and I worked on the other pet fixes mentioned that will affect the PVP and the PVM communities a year or 2 ago
Bama please don't give me credit they think I only want op stuff that help me. I just stopped posting change request cause I felt i wasn't being listened to. Instead I played with what I had maybe with these changes going through I can start requesting some stuff again that will be good for the server.

Like with these new pet changes. Removing the cast time on Petballs. Bumping 0 taming/lore/vet stable slots to 3 or 4. Removing the ability to use petballs in certain areas like Champ spawns. Removing the rez timer on the vets at stables.

I got a ton of changes if EOS is willing to listen. I don't have any coding ability myself for actual servers.

Most people I talk with though actually like the PUB 45 changes i request to be reverted. Tactics requirment for specials. Sticky Specials(people just use scripts to toggle special after casting this hurts PVM more then it does PvP) Deathstrike requiring hiding stealth to be effective. I do like the half damage on deathstrike for range that change was actually good.
I'm pretty sure the people that actually read what you post know otherwise
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Loler wrote:I don't have any coding ability myself for actual servers.
There's an app for that.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Loler

Post by Loler »

Nope I just want things that make me more op!! Like the mana leech change with wraith form and casting. That's why I am so for the change for wraith form cause it would make my template stronger in PVP. Oh wait I said I didn't want that change cause it would make my template to strong. Hrm somethings wrong here.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Llama Vortex

Post by Llama Vortex »

Good job! Let the swampies come, or, even better, let the faction games begin!
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:
Bama wrote:
It most certainly does

But the kind Sir, Loler and I worked on the other pet fixes mentioned that will affect the PVP and the PVM communities a year or 2 ago
Bama please don't give me credit they think I only want op stuff that help me.
eh or i didn't know/remember you posting on it, but alright bud lol. You can have credit too man, as long as the server is better. Thanks loler.
Hence, I didn't mention you.
Last edited by Josh on March 2nd, 2019, 7:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Eos wrote:The following changes have been made during server wars:
  • Pet corrections:
    • Pets no longer automatically follow you after claiming them from the stables, summoning them, adding/removing a pet friend, or when turning into a pet ghost. The follow order must be given manually.
    • Pets no longer follow ghosts. If a pet owner dies, the pet will stop following. The follow order must be given again manually after resurrecting to resume following.
    • Stabling a pet now maintains the last given order on the pet, it no longer defaults to follow when claiming.
    • Stabling a pet no longer refills the pet's happiness.
    • Feeding a pet now gives it a "stop" command.
Does this include pets that reappear from the auto stabling when u log out dead?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:
Bama wrote:
Josh wrote: Woah woah woah, reetus’ video I posted deserves credit too :p
It most certainly does

Bama please don't give me credit they think I only want op stuff that help me. I just stopped posting change request cause I felt i wasn't being listened to. Instead I played with what I had maybe with these changes going through I can start requesting some stuff again that will be good for the server.

Like with these new pet changes. Removing the cast time on Petballs. Bumping 0 taming/lore/vet stable slots to 3 or 4. Removing the ability to use petballs in certain areas like Champ spawns. Removing the rez timer on the vets at stables.

I got a ton of changes if EOS is willing to listen. I don't have any coding ability myself for actual servers.

Most people I talk with though actually like the PUB 45 changes i request to be reverted. Tactics requirment for specials. Sticky Specials(people just use scripts to toggle special after casting this hurts PVM more then it does PvP) Deathstrike requiring hiding stealth to be effective. I do like the half damage on deathstrike for range that change was actually good.
Dont worry we wont, haven't seen you post a single thing towards improving pvp in the 3+ years iv been here.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Vander Nars wrote:
Loler wrote: Bama please don't give me credit
Dont worry we wont, haven't seen you post a single thing towards improving pvp in the 3+ years iv been here.
So I did some research and you're wrong. It is funny, though, that most of his bug reports are pvm related even those concerning fel based pvm.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Ewa

Post by Ewa »

Very good!! Ty
Josh likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Loler wrote: Bama please don't give me credit
So I did some research and you're wrong. It is funny, though, that most of his bug reports are pvm related even those concerning fel based pvm.
Pretty sure I said pvp, I wouldn't track nor care about request made for pvm. Also how can I be wrong about what I'v seen, I never said he hasnt asked for anything pvp related just said I'v not seen it.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Hopefully casting changes go global soon now that pets can be ma/fbd in two seconds. Got chased by a teleport melee dismounter yesterday and it was super homo. Gonna def see more of that now. :(
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Josh and Llama Vortex like this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Vitek- wrote:Hopefully casting changes go global soon now that pets can be ma/fbd in two seconds. Got chased by a teleport melee dismounter yesterday and it was super homo. Gonna def see more of that now. :(
ninja my friend, you will see alot more ninja templates.
Vitek-

Post by Vitek- »

Ye. Still gonna be homo tho. The cus were a good counter balance to dismount faggotry
Discord: Critical#2911
fish, bass
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Vander Nars wrote:
Vitek- wrote:Hopefully casting changes go global soon now that pets can be ma/fbd in two seconds. Got chased by a teleport melee dismounter yesterday and it was super homo. Gonna def see more of that now. :(
ha! i started to arm my ninja 2 weeks ago ^^ he he he
not maybe some super uber but will do :>

lets only hope they will fix/ casting / poison too ^^

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Llama Vortex likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Shallan wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
ha! i started to arm my ninja 2 weeks ago ^^ he he he
not maybe some super uber but will do :>

lets only hope they will fix/ casting / poison too ^^
Refuse to pvp anywhere other than where the osi casting is and it will force the pvp to the new area. Right now we got bucs and occlo, who knows maybe all of fel will be soon.