OSI casting: reality or myth?

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Vander Nars

Re: OSI casting: reality or myth?

Post by Vander Nars »

Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:My fat fingers pressed a bunch of keys
While i was taking a bubble bath ajani sent me this lovely msg.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

Vander Nars wrote:
Ajani wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:My fat fingers pressed a bunch of keys
While i was taking a bubble bath ajani sent me this lovely msg.
THe first message i did send but the second one...... i went afk and no one will ever leave my laptop alone.......
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Loler

Post by Loler »

I'm better then josh at field fighting. Most people in hz will say I'm one of hz's best field fighters and most players in general who have played against or with me that I'm one of the top field fighters I'm okay with that. You best me at one thing josh and that's calling. But then again for 20+ years I have told people I'm not a target caller on the field and people still try to force me to call.

But I tell you one thing. No one in KVG stands a chance vs me 1 vs 1. They might win a fight or two but I'll win more then 90%.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:I'm better then josh at field fighting. Most people in hz will say I'm one of hz's best field fighters and most players in general who have played against or with me that I'm one of the top field fighters I'm okay with that. You best me at one thing josh and that's calling. But then again for 20+ years I have told people I'm not a target caller on the field and people still try to force me to call.

But I tell you one thing. No one in KVG stands a chance vs me 1 vs 1. They might win a fight or two but I'll win more then 90%.
You’re not a better field fighter than me. I xheal, position and sync better than you do (based on fighting you). I certainly Wall and field better than anyone on this server, the only comparable Wallers/fielderes were bile and and my buddy Goldberg and I’d say they’re better at field fighting than me overall.
And to top it off I do everything in the field you do but better and without scripts.
I’m not saying you’re bad at these things, but you’re not as amazing as you think you are. Honestly, based on what I’ve heard about you, you’re pretty underwhelming in the field.

As per your archer, it’s not hard to run around and spam specials with a heal script, so I don’t really even consider that.

1v1s are duels and I already said you were better at dueling than I am, don’t get your point there. But yes you shit on me in duels, vitek kicked my ass too in a duel. Then again, I’ve only had 1 yr of on and off again practice compared to you 10+ years atleast of dueling.

Edit: I think malo, Arden, Epi and I are all better field fighters than you are loler tbh.
Edit 2: you are one of hz’s best field fighters, most of hz suck in the field.
Last edited by Josh on March 14th, 2019, 11:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Alvin and Vander Nars like this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Josh and Loler are both good players but hard to decide who is better by investigating forums talent. . .
Josh

Post by Josh »

royal kapero2 wrote:Josh and Loler are both good players but hard to decide who is better by investigating forums talent. . .
Screenshotthing this for next time you shittalk me :p
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Loler wrote:I'm better then josh at field fighting. Most people in hz will say I'm one of hz's best field fighters and most players in general who have played against or with me that I'm one of the top field fighters I'm okay with that. You best me at one thing josh and that's calling. But then again for 20+ years I have told people I'm not a target caller on the field and people still try to force me to call.

Is this the same hz that loses every even number fight to us? Yeah you keep listening to shit players about who is the best in the field.
Maloskies, Josh and Alvin like this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Loler wrote:I'm better then josh at field fighting. Most people in hz will say I'm one of hz's best field fighters and most players in general who have played against or with me that I'm one of the top field fighters I'm okay with that.
This is hilarious.

Is this the same people that also said Ajani and will are good?
Maloskies and Alvin like this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Josh wrote:

You’re not a better field fighter than me. I xheal, position and sync better than you do (based on fighting you). I certainly Wall and field better than anyone on this server, the only comparable Wallers/fielderes were bile and and my buddy Goldberg and I’d say they’re better at field fighting than me overall.
And to top it off I do everything in the field you do but better and without scripts.
I’m not saying you’re bad at these things, but you’re not as amazing as you think you are. Honestly, based on what I’ve heard about you, you’re pretty underwhelming in the field.

As per your archer, it’s not hard to run around and spam specials with a heal script, so I don’t really even consider that.

1v1s are duels and I already said you were better at dueling than I am, don’t get your point there. But yes you shit on me in duels, vitek kicked my ass too in a duel. Then again, I’ve only had 1 yr of on and off again practice compared to you 10+ years atleast of dueling.

Edit: I think malo, Arden, Epi and I are all better field fighters than you are loler tbh.
Edit 2: you are one of hz’s best field fighters, most of hz suck in the field.
I'm better than all of KvG.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Y’all should come and prove it :).
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Maloskies wrote:Y’all should come and prove it :).
https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M

It's been proven, shard is shit with it's natural casting.
Alvin likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:

looks like u killed mostly nwo, there is a reason mob lost fights to us with double our numbers.
Josh likes this.
Reefer

Post by Reefer »

Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote:

looks like u killed mostly nwo, there is a reason mob lost fights to us with double our numbers.
You talking about that time Bile and I wiped you guys 2v6 in shame or??? Yeah like it Josh, you fucking blow. Clearly looks like Havoc which is considered better than almost everyone in KvG, Epi who is supposedly a great field fighter from Joshes words, Josh who is also supposedly the "best" field fighter here and a gaggle of other fucks who I don't care to mention cause I don't give a shit. Lost to two mages syncing and a archer, either way Demise is trash with it's casting, shit can be proven here and still delusional fucks try to argue it. Sleep tight vander.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote: https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M

You talking about that time Bile and I wiped you guys 2v6 in shame or??? Yeah like it Josh, you fucking blow. Clearly looks like Havoc which is considered better than almost everyone in KvG, Epi who is supposedly a great field fighter from Joshes words, Josh who is also supposedly the "best" field fighter here and a gaggle of other fucks who I don't care to mention cause I don't give a shit. Lost to two mages syncing and a archer, either way Demise is trash with it's casting, shit can be proven here and still delusional fucks try to argue it. Sleep tight vander.
never happen, ur shit, mob was shit and we shit on all of you. whole reason bile quit cause they kept losing to people with half the numbers of you.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Reefer wrote:
Vander Nars wrote:
Reefer wrote: https://youtu.be/UydeYEC-f2M

Uhm, I didnt die, I tried to xheal but I thought yall were dumping me so i offscreened one of those (which i should've done if being dumped), but sure man lol. Wasn't chiv cant xheal through mortal either, buddy.
Also, idk about the time with bile 2v6 in shame, i dont think i was there, so i cant speak on it.
And reefer, you can shit talk me and call me shit all you want, Im not trash, you should know that from the way we manhandled MOB when even numbers. But GJ FS spamming or MSWARM spamming lol (gud feeld feiting).
And yes the casting is shit.