Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Josh

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by Josh »

patla wrote:NO you cant fight 2 vs you... THEY WILL EAT YOU.. and other thing... MA FB with hands... the fireball stopssss.. answer me this question ..omg.. this suck.. imange you are throw a combo ex ep eo ps ma fb ma .. fb...and stops.. wtf??
This video has 8 CHN/ES (2 mages 6 archers) vs me (lil ol alchy scribe mage), I only get 3 kills then they kill my pet and i get away (i cut that out of the video bc it's boring), but I 1v2 some archers in the middle of the video, hopefully it'll educate you :), enjoy
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

U can see that they dont know how to play on new sistem....spawming miniheal....and cant healing thenselfs
Josh

Post by Josh »

Sure, they need time to adjust on mages.
Xiation normally plays his archer so he’s not great on the mage.
Cunnana

Post by Cunnana »

Josh wrote:Sure, they need time to adjust on mages.
The first on was probably afk....u have time to saw him....come back and cast 2 field without moving.....I dont look right but I saw people trying do spawming miniheal on the 2 others....but...nice video.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Cunnana wrote:
Josh wrote:Sure, they need time to adjust on mages.
The first on was probably afk....u have time to saw him....come back and cast 2 field without moving.....I dont look right but I saw people trying do spawming miniheal on the 2 others....but...nice video.
He wasn’t, if you pay attention he was holding a spell to cast on me I think it was fb or mswarm. The reason he didn’t move out in time is Bc he casted ebolt
And thank you for the compliment
patla

Post by patla »

what did you fight there "all by hand" childrens? they dont know how to play no voice no map no nothing .. go fight archers like OWO with YUMIS DOUBLE SHOT.. They will break you in half with double shots and moving shots

well i see.. the mage casting is slow and the Speed of the yumis are still the same.. thats not fair
2 Shots...120 Damage.. and when you need to run from archers mages is hard to heal up with moving shots on you
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

patla wrote:what did you fight there "all by hand" childrens? they dont know how to play no voice no map no nothing .. go fight archers like OWO with YUMIS DOUBLE SHOT.. They will break you in half with double shots and moving shots

well i see.. the mage casting is slow and the Speed of the yumis are still the same.. thats not fair
2 Shots...120 Damage.. and when you need to run from archers mages is hard to heal up with moving shots on you
OWO? do you mean nWo? nWo/Chn have some of the best archers on the server?
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Josh

Post by Josh »

patla wrote:what did you fight there "all by hand" childrens? they dont know how to play no voice no map no nothing .. go fight archers like OWO with YUMIS DOUBLE SHOT.. They will break you in half with double shots and moving shots

You’re dumb. You asked how to 1v2 archers. How would being in voice change anything for those 2 archers? I know for sure not a single group of archers on this server alternates shots which is the only benefit of voice for two archers.
I’ve fought chad reeds yumi archer 1v1 on this casting too, it’s not that bad, yes they may be able to burst you but being on old casting wouldn’t change that. You just have no idea what you’re talking about actually.

Also your argument that mages should be able to easily kill an archer 1v2 is stupid as hell man, 1v2 should be hard. It’s not impossible to kill them 1v2 it is hard though.

Edit: the 120 damage comment, yes if they roll perfect rng I will probably die, you’re saying they’d have to hit both shots, double velocity and double fb/lightning, that is a very very low chance. Any archer if they roll perfect rng will kill someone, casting doesn’t change that unless maybe if you’re 4/6 chiv but 4/6 chiv works in both casting.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

This update doesnt really effect me since I rarely use a mage, but I am curious. Is this a permanent feature now? Will it effect event areas, like htown? I know alot of people like it, and a bunch dont, just asking to see if we are stuck with it or if its just a trial run. I suggest a poll to see the peoples opinion of it, just to be fair.
Discord: Amish#1299
TheUnknown0617

Post by TheUnknown0617 »

i think with the amount of players like me its pretty split 50/50
i know kvg/loop/some hz etc are for it, and then theres alot of mainly pvmers that probably dont like it for spawns and farming, and then there are people like me who will just adapt and arent going to fight it because it is different and whether you wanted it because you played osi or not, change can shake things up especially with such an old game. so i think its interesting and will be fun learning the timing etc. I already pvp mainly by hand (only a couple scripts like heal/pots/ma,fb) so that part wont be much of a change just learning the new timing.
'It isn't just my guild ... It's a group of friends guild"
-Centurian

Vendor!! https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =8&t=26620

Discord - outsider#7479
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

OSI casting everywhere
What is holding this up?
Ajani quit we can move forward
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

I don’t know why pvmers care so much about casting honestly, like do y’all just want pvm to be super easy? Do people not like being challenged in video games? I think pvm is pretty easy regardless of the casting personally.

Tbf though I don’t care about trammel being osi, literally wont affect me.

Trammel I think the question could be “what do they want?” And I think for fel the question should be “what is good for balancing pvp?” (Not to say what people want shouldn’t matter just that balance should be #1 priority).

Honestly idk if it’s a 50/50 divide, Bc before casting change not many were playing, no one on kvg was playing for sure, hz I don’t think was playing except like maybe will/pumpkin, I think a few Loop did maybe, the Chinese I’ve heard mostly like it Bc it helps bridge the gap bc of ping, I imagine msby doesn’t like it.
DG

Post by DG »

After the casting change,PvP is more active.Old guys come back.New faces appear on fields.

Online population is down mainly because of capcha system and uos changes.This do affect pvm a lot.
Legacy and Josh like this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

OSI casting everywhere
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Josh wrote:I don’t know why pvmers care so much about casting honestly, like do y’all just want pvm to be super easy? Do people not like being challenged in video games? I think pvm is pretty easy regardless of the casting personally.

Trammel I think the question could be “what do they want?” And I think for fel the question should be “what is good for balancing pvp?” (Not to say what people want shouldn’t matter just that balance should be #1 priority).
I personally dont mind these changes, they barely effect me. I hope they dont make the game easier, it is easy enough to do pretty much everything alone, needs to be harder so people actually play with others, other then pvp/champs/ and events.

as for the trammel/pvm stuff, I really want a tmap update, would be alot of fun for a barely used system, if it got a nice update it might be more appealing to people to give it a try, it could potentially effect everyone, even pvp, could have alot of random shit spawned in fel that the pvpers would have to worry about.

As for the fel stuff, i cant speak much since i barely go there, but balance is great, even though alot of people are afraid of change, it will always happen eventually. Thought I can understand for the people out of the US that have bad ping and are just getting shafted by this update, could make things alot harder for them.

And the Capcha thing is great imo, it atleast makes it show that the staff are trying to fix the mistakes of the past, though I feel like its impossible now to fix this economy unless they do something drastic that wouldnt go over well with alot of people probably. What im getting from the system, its their way to get around the notification script that apparently everyone has except me, to really cut down on the afking to put a stop against all the afk scripting going on, it doesnt really make the server inviting to new players when they see tons of people recalling around to get wood. I do think we really need a permanent gold sink though, might help out with the economy slightly.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger and DG like this.