Update April 1, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
The Silvertiger

Re: Update April 1, 2019

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote:This server was created to emulate osi at the last publish of ML.
This is incorrect.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
This is incorrect.
my source

WHAT WILL GET IMPLEMENTED
There are many features on OSI that players do not like; however, this does not deter Demise from being as much like OSI as possible. We will try to not implement OSI bugs onto Demise; however, making that determination should solely be done by staff/administrators. Just because players do not like an OSI change or think they can code it to be better is no reason to do so. There are very few Demise specific changes that should occur and these are usually coded/tested by staff for staffing purposes.

Currently, Demise's OSI accuracy goal is to implement all publishes up to the last publish before the Stygian Abyss expansion.

(Thanks psz for some of the above content!)
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:
This is incorrect.
my source

There are many features on OSI that players do not like; however, this does not deter Demise from being as much like OSI as possible. We will try to not implement OSI bugs onto Demise; however, making that determination should solely be done by staff/administrators. Just because players do not like an OSI change or think they can code it to be better is no reason to do so. There are very few Demise specific changes that should occur and these are usually coded/tested by staff for staffing purposes.

Currently, Demise's OSI accuracy goal is to implement all publishes up to the last publish before the Stygian Abyss expansion.

My source: this server was created before ML existed.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Josh wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote: This is incorrect.
my source

My source: this server was created before ML existed.
Pretty sure Ryan could tell the future. So checkmate!!!!

urite tho, i forgot lol
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote: urite tho, i forgot lol
It's just a minor technicality. I'm sure they meant for Demise to be 100% accurate at the time of creation. However, it never has been even to AoS.
Selling List & Vendor

royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

I would release a cool montage video that would bring many players but I would rather to not lie new players that come here, all I need is a reply from a GM that is willing to change current broken things (in my humblest and the best opinion) !!!!11111 < frustrated, retarded spam. You see???????????//EPeiwpomSgsfgeskfgsdggsrgas gazsdrfegarf gbhsdf
Nicinha

Post by Nicinha »

Tagima wrote:
Vander Nars wrote: Oh we are, you have fun not playing :mrgreen:
I am fun, playing solitaire now
Me too!!
Vander Nars likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

No one will quit because of the casting change and so many more people will join and stay. Kappa.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Loler wrote:No one will quit because of the casting change and so many more people will join and stay. Kappa.
Yea, no one will join a server if 2/5 is better than 2/6, obviously.
The Silvertiger

Josh wrote:
Loler wrote:No one will quit because of the casting change and so many more people will join and stay. Kappa.
Yea, no one will join a server if 2/5 is better than 2/6, obviously.
So nothing has changed.
Selling List & Vendor

Loler

Post by Loler »

Another reason i was against them adding in the casting. It wasn't done being fixed which i stated before. I said for them to fix the problems before implementing it to the entire server.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
The Silvertiger

They should have listened to Tetra
Selling List & Vendor

Tetra likes this.
Duque

Post by Duque »

this is KvG legacy a dead server.......
"Los que no aprenden de la historia estan condenados a repetirla"
"Who don't learn from history is condemn to repeat it"

Demise' Discord channel
Duque#6737
Josh

Post by Josh »

Duque wrote:this is KvG legacy a dead server.......
You’re retarded. Server was dead before casting change. No one will join a server where 2/5 > 2/6.

Also thank you all for the credit for being the reason OSI Casting was implemented, it’s literally the only good thing Demise has ever attempted in my opinion, they just made 2/5 > 2/6 which is dumb, that wasn’t our idea... blame eos.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

In my view the server was the most lively in April, the possible events that caused the population drop:
- It's summer,
- the casting is not fully fixed,
- the old casting is gone, so the both parties that wanted old and OSI-like casting are not satisfied,
- other fixes didn't come simultaneously,
- absense of STAFF,
- PvMers could get bored.

I am pvping daily and I don't see much PvP during the week, only at the weekends.