Update June 14, 2019

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Grifo

Re: Update June 14, 2019

Post by Grifo »

Bug wrote:Can someone post a picture of where they have moved the captcha to? They tricked me last time by hiding it in the bottom right corner of the screen so that it was hard to see.

Just when I finally had it figured out they go and relocate the thing. Why not just perma ban me now so we do not have to go through all this again with the jail.
stop afk macros
Bug

Post by Bug »

Grifo wrote:
Bug wrote:Can someone post a picture of where they have moved the captcha to? They tricked me last time by hiding it in the bottom right corner of the screen so that it was hard to see.

Just when I finally had it figured out they go and relocate the thing. Why not just perma ban me now so we do not have to go through all this again with the jail.
stop afk macros
https://www.uogdemise.com/community/vie ... =2&t=29157
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Top left. No picture needed. No need to get banned. Just check for updates every Friday or Saturday
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Pinina

Post by Pinina »

nice troll for vote osi casting "GMS" i think if you put a vote for choose i think can put the winning option but no problem good job
Josh

Post by Josh »

Pinina wrote:nice troll for vote osi casting "GMS" i think if you put a vote for choose i think can put the winning option but no problem good job
You're retarded. They had a ton of new acc's vote which were obviously created by people like ajani and polu to artificially boost the vote for the side they wanted.

This has been stated by eos (minus the names of who did it obviously).
The Silvertiger

I truly believe that there were fake accounts on both sides of the vote. I also don't think it should have been put to a vote. They should examine the impact of OSI-LIKE casting rather than just the opinions of the players.

Comparing numbers for May 2019/2018/2017 would be a good place to start. Combine that with figuring out how much of an impact The Drama Rama caused. Finally, general game interest decline as the game continues getting older and older and new games grab the attention of even the most loyal players.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Eos and Josh like this.
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

You should make it so they take money right from our vendors.

Like a business account!
eby#4526 on discord.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

The Silvertiger wrote:I truly believe that there were fake accounts on both sides of the vote.
Correct.
The Silvertiger wrote:I also don't think it should have been put to a vote. They should examine the impact of OSI-LIKE casting rather than just the opinions of the players.
That is what we will be doing. :) The poll results are being processed (accounting for spam votes) and will play a part in making a decision, they will not simply be the deciding factor. It is also worth mentioning that keeping OSI casting received the most votes in the in-game poll.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Eos wrote:
The Silvertiger wrote:I truly believe that there were fake accounts on both sides of the vote.
Correct.
The Silvertiger wrote:I also don't think it should have been put to a vote. They should examine the impact of OSI-LIKE casting rather than just the opinions of the players.
That is what we will be doing. :) The poll results are being processed (accounting for spam votes) and will play a part in making a decision, they will not simply be the deciding factor. It is also worth mentioning that keeping OSI casting received the most votes in the in-game poll.
Sounds like the people have spoken, osi casting is what the server wants and its whats best for pvp.
Josh likes this.
The Silvertiger

Eos wrote:
Correct.
Have you examined ingame fake account votes? How many people when to Mickey D's to vote for OSI-LIKE casting or vice versa?

I'm not saying that even with those votes removed the vote wouldn't still be the same, but it sure would be a great time to find out who has accounts like mydragon01-30. ;)
Selling List & Vendor

Grifo

Post by Grifo »

I think they should stop calling OSI cast something that does not have so much similarity like that. This is to deceive players who are unaware of reality. Those who wish to compare create an EJ (FREE) account are spending their initial rewards, I guarantee that with the 30 regs you will see that it is a completely different reality compared to demise.

In addition to cast osi (or very close to osi) demise needs to correct other mechanics that directly harms PVP favoring archers like: Leeches, Damage increase, swings and success hit / defense. However requesting such changes exposes a huge risk since all balancing update attempts do not have the correct effect or work perfectly.
The Silvertiger

Open the TC backup so all these things can be tested.
Selling List & Vendor

Josh likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Eos wrote:the deciding factor.
No more carrots and no more sticks Eos
Just pull the trigger

And add in the trap boxes because OSI accuracy no longer matters and hasn't for a while

Fix the way the explosion spell works. On Demise if I cast it back to back I lose double mana and regs but the spell only goes off once. On OSI there is a delay

Also on OSI as long as you don't have any followers you can cast the following spells in any order Summon Daemon and Summon Creature. On Demise you can only do it 1 way. The creature and then the Daemon.
So basically on Demise 1 + 4 = 5 but 4 + 1 = >5

I knew Eos when Eos used to rock and roll
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Josh

Post by Josh »

The Silvertiger wrote:
Eos wrote:
Correct.
Have you examined ingame fake account votes? How many people when to Mickey D's to vote for OSI-LIKE casting or vice versa?

I'm not saying that even with those votes removed the vote wouldn't still be the same, but it sure would be a great time to find out who has accounts like mydragon01-30. ;)
I voted once in forums and in game so, count those how you will. Ain’t tryna cheat anyone.