Help Support

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Help Support

Post by The Silvertiger »

I know staff are busy. However, I feel like when I page that I'm not getting the help I need unless I afk for days on end without a disconnect. If I page on one of my main accounts, it's I either quit playing or never logout[I'm a noob and die too much for this option.]

So I am here asking for alternative support means. Perhaps staff could make a help topic and do the posts where they can only be seen by mods like the vote topic. Or perhaps a dedicated discord account that when pm'd will forward the info to the proper channels?

It's understandable that you don't want an open to the public for everyone to see kind of help system. I just wanted to open up the possibility of new support avenues. Maybe there's a discord bot for this. Please help us help you keep the server alive.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Re: Help Support

Post by Shallan »

if u report guy for smth, staff will not make anything cause when they come online he will be allready gone.

+milion for vid/ screenshots proofs!

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
The Silvertiger

Shallan wrote:if u report guy for smth, staff will not make anything cause when they come online he will be allready gone.

+milion for vid/ screenshots proofs!
This is a sad reality. With the current system you report a guy, logoff, and never hear a word. So the guy keeps doing the same stuff to all 80 people on the server.
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Larson
Demise Administrator

Post by Larson »

Something like a support channel on discord is potentially a good idea. I'll discuss with other staff when we get the opportunity.
We are sorry we cannot get to all of your support requests in game. These requests are logged so we can view any we missed and act upon them retroactively if possible or applicable.
Larson
UOGDemise - Admin

Please do not PM me for support.
If you are experiencing game issues please page for a staff member in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Larson wrote:Something like a support channel on discord is potentially a good idea. I'll discuss with other staff when we get the opportunity.
We are sorry we cannot get to all of your support requests in game. These requests are logged so we can view any we missed and act upon them retroactively if possible or applicable.
Just wonder how u wnat to check retroactively? if guy was afk ? :D
Its retorical question.

Same thing how u like to check if some one reported a Spy Spawn BOT retroactively? Again retorical question.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Shallan wrote:
Same thing how u like to check if some one reported a Spy Spawn BOT retroactively? Again retorical question.
Dont think the spy bot thing is against the rules, its just a dick move.
Discord: Amish#1299
The Silvertiger

Amish Hammer wrote:
Shallan wrote:
Dont think the spy bot thing is against the rules, its just a dick move.
If they are using euo in a manner that can't be done with uos/razor or any other program they are breaking the rules. So if they are automation logging in then they're in violation of the rules seeing as how UOS and razor scripts stop on logout. Of course, checking for this is as simple as an afk check. If they're afk you know they are automating it.
Selling List & Vendor