Petition to activate Clean Up Britannia and leave it active.

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
BooshBooshBoosh

Petition to activate Clean Up Britannia and leave it active.

Post by BooshBooshBoosh »

In the wake of some recent discussion it would appear that I'm not alone in wanting CUB to be a permanent fixture here on Demise. If you'd also like to see CUB become a permanent part of your Demise experience please voice your support here. I also welcome any opposing views and discussion.

One of the hallmarks of a good MMO is the ability to constantly be working towards a very tangible goal. Something like CUB is a perfect example of that. It encourages everyone to stay active. Whether through cleaning out your massive hordes or going out and slaying monsters it gives all of us another reason to stay connected to Demise. Knowing that all of my efforts are going to payoff in the form of a guaranteed reward makes all of the time spent here more valuable. Giving your players another reason to play isn't a bad thing.

If nothing else, it would be amazing to have a member of staff chime in and give us some insight as to why they may or may not leave CUB active. My experiences on this server have been great with one exception, communication from the staff. You still have an active player base here that are passionate about your server. Please start some regular discourse with us, give us some idea as to what's being planned etc.

Let's use this thread to voice our opinions on the idea of CUB becoming a permanent event.
Discord Boosh#7515
badvoodu and Markkk like this.
Amish Hammer

Re: Petition to activate Clean Up Britannia and leave it active.

Post by Amish Hammer »

Id personally like it to be a permanent fixture, for 2 reason
1- so people stop placing dirt plots all over for storage for something that happens every 4 years maybe? they could just throw shit in a bag and turn it in when it gets full.
2- would take a expensive item off the market and make it just a normal item anyone could get at any time. there is no reason a fancy looking quiver that gives so little benefit should cost as much as it does. it only cost that much because people hoard their shit and jack up the price.

If they did make it a perma fixture, I would also recommend making it so ToT was always open aswell.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

BooshBooshBoosh wrote:If you'd also like to see CUB become a permanent part of your Demise experience please voice your support here. I also welcome any opposing views and discussion.
The only downside I see (and it may not be a problem) is there won't be much to hand out to new people. It was that way the last CUB

But I agree make it permanent

Amish Hammer wrote: so people stop placing dirt plots all over for storage
Syn_8-2_20.28.jpg
Syn_8-2_20.28.jpg (225.99 KiB) Viewed 5414 times
Last edited by Bama on August 3rd, 2019, 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Amish Hammer wrote: so people stop placing dirt plots all over for storage

Syn_8-2_18.21.jpg[/quote]

Atleast design a house on it instead of keeping it a turd.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

BooshBooshBoosh wrote: If you'd also like to see CUB become a permanent part of your Demise experience please voice your support here. I also welcome any opposing views and discussion.

Also make it so we can place the barrels in our houses ( or empty plots ) like we did on OSI
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Bama wrote:
BooshBooshBoosh wrote: If you'd also like to see CUB become a permanent part of your Demise experience please voice your support here. I also welcome any opposing views and discussion.

Also make it so we can place the barrels in our houses ( or empty plots ) like we did on OSI
They implemented the barrels last cub
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

better cube then dropping items into trash.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Amish Hammer and koziar like this.
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

your request falls on deaf ears
Mr Straitions likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Bad Religion wrote:your request falls on deaf ears

All great ideas

No one cares

Lol
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

I think they are great Ideas, and lots of people probably care. It just isnt up to them, so there isnt much they can do except wish for it. Personally I think they should have all of those open, so when it comes to events, they can focus on making new ones instead of just turning the cub/tot on for a month. Plus, would also kinda help new players get up and going.
BooshBooshBoosh

Amish Hammer wrote: August 6th, 2019, 3:53 pm I think they are great Ideas, and lots of people probably care. It just isnt up to them, so there isnt much they can do except wish for it. Personally I think they should have all of those open, so when it comes to events, they can focus on making new ones instead of just turning the cub/tot on for a month. Plus, would also kinda help new players get up and going.
That's my same line of thinking Amish. There is no harm in leaving CUB and ToT events active. It gives players of all levels another means to enjoy the server. The recent website changes are a great step in the right direction. Let's add more things to Demise to encourage players to start here and stay here.
Discord Boosh#7515
Arden

Post by Arden »

I’m giving away major tots as a part of full 4/6 necro suits for new players bc we don’t have tots active.... it’s stupid it’s the best way to help new players.

Relying on players to donate unavailable items to new players is stupid.
BooshBooshBoosh

Arden wrote: August 6th, 2019, 5:39 pm I’m giving away major tots as a part of full 4/6 necro suits for new players bc we don’t have tots active.... it’s stupid it’s the best way to help new players.

Relying on players to donate unavailable items to new players is stupid.
The ToT event is certainly a way for new players to get some gear and would feed into an always active CUB nicely. Log in, kill some succubi, trade your ltots in for something usable and trade all of the junk loot in for CUB emblems. It's a win win.
Discord Boosh#7515
Amish Hammer likes this.
The Llama Vortex

Post by The Llama Vortex »

People please, CUB your enthusiasm! :drum:
Mr Straitions likes this.
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

The Llama Vortex wrote: August 6th, 2019, 9:18 pm People please, CUB your enthusiasm! :drum:

Cub needs to happen, I need to get me those deco from the token, instead of buying one for the price of a pointless quiver when the deco is like 1/5 of the price.

https://youtu.be/Ag1o3koTLWM