Raining Replicas

Shard events, festivals and ongoing quests will be posted here.
tank

Re: Raining Replicas

Post by tank »

Mr Straitions wrote: August 11th, 2019, 2:59 pm Might want to double check the work. I've done about 10 spawns with no replica or pigments. I acknowledge this is statistically possible. From all other accounts, 0 pigments have dropped so far. Don't take that the wrong way, I just know sometimes things get pushed out before double checking they work properly.
artifacts raining good
Arden

Post by Arden »

4 spawns - 4 Arties ...
Working too good imo.

Alter hasn’t spawned once.
tank likes this.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Arden wrote: August 11th, 2019, 4:34 pm

Alter hasn’t spawned once.
Doubt he run few with me
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

I've done about 15 now. one guy got an artifact.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Arden

Post by Arden »

Mr Straitions wrote: August 11th, 2019, 11:04 pm I've done about 15 now. one guy got an artifact.
We got another from the one we stole from you ...
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Since there is probably going to be a surplus of replica, ill take a Glad donation is someones pockets are to heavy. Would be a fun prize to give away in a player event.
Discord: Amish#1299
ParagonDancer

Post by ParagonDancer »

Mr Straitions wrote: August 11th, 2019, 11:04 pm I've done about 15 now. one guy got an artifact.
Unlucky I think.

I've done about 5 in Ilsh, and got 4 deco arties.

Done about 6-7 in Fel, and got 2 or 3 arties.
eby#4526 on discord.
Josh

Post by Josh »

The times of the harrowers are unfortunate for kvg, if they were pushed back 2 hrs, I think our west coast players might be able to participate but unfortunately we don’t play weekends much and weekdays people work past 4pm west :(
Kayak

Post by Kayak »

Encouraging. Thank you for putting this together... guess i'll have to log in and play for a bit.
Discord - Kayak#4467
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

@Selene

My 3 cents maybe add in next events like this:

All spawns share droping replicas: (and put here replicas from all spawns so actually ppl will make neiras in deceit or coons etc ;p)

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
MarkHunt

Post by MarkHunt »

This event is a very good idea
I think it's good to have this event once a month :)
*On the last or first day of every month
Discord :: MarkHunt#1372

There is no future for the people who have forgotten history
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Maybe next time post if their is special rules in place, kvg defend against 2 guilds and managed to boat harry while escaping. Suddenly gm decides that boat is illegal yet has allowed hz to go unpunished for boating champ bosses after multi reports and input from the community that its harassment towards new players. Its weird that even tho gm john aka mb is no longer on staff, hz still getting help from gms in pvp. Would like it if the gms just make the rules clear so we know what the deal is, is hz allowed to boat spawn bosses but other guilds are not?
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Make these at least once a week please
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Alvin

Post by Alvin »

Thansk for organizing, it was cool to have some organized pvp :).
Vander Nars wrote: August 29th, 2019, 12:08 am Maybe next time post if their is special rules in place, kvg defend against 2 guilds and managed to boat harry while escaping. Suddenly gm decides that boat is illegal yet has allowed hz to go unpunished for boating champ bosses after multi reports and input from the community that its harassment towards new players. Its weird that even tho gm john aka mb is no longer on staff, hz still getting help from gms in pvp. Would like it if the gms just make the rules clear so we know what the deal is, is hz allowed to boat spawn bosses but other guilds are not?
Getting it boated would preatty much kill the event, we had the same idea for a moment. I would think this was the motivation to move it, yet if it was in any way stimulated by MB, it makes him an even bigger loser.
"To be stupid, selfish, and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost."
~Gustave Flaubert
Valkyrie likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Alvin wrote: August 29th, 2019, 12:38 am Thansk for organizing, it was cool to have some organized pvp :).
Vander Nars wrote: August 29th, 2019, 12:08 am Maybe next time post if their is special rules in place, kvg defend against 2 guilds and managed to boat harry while escaping. Suddenly gm decides that boat is illegal yet has allowed hz to go unpunished for boating champ bosses after multi reports and input from the community that its harassment towards new players. Its weird that even tho gm john aka mb is no longer on staff, hz still getting help from gms in pvp. Would like it if the gms just make the rules clear so we know what the deal is, is hz allowed to boat spawn bosses but other guilds are not?
Getting it boated would preatty much kill the event, we had the same idea for a moment. I would think this was the motivation to move it, yet if it was in any way stimulated by MB, it makes him an even bigger loser.
It’d pretty cool if you just couldn’t boat champs/harrowers based on rules or based on champs being pulled back like on osi when certain distance from the altar (or atleast from what I’ve heard by osi vets, might be wrong). Would eliminate a lot of confusion.
zulu2401 likes this.