Thinking of a better way to trade items on Demise Server

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Silvertiger

Re: Thinking of a better way to trade items on Demise Server

Post by The Silvertiger »

Is that yungdemise from the old forums?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Reetus wrote: August 12th, 2019, 12:44 pm need OSI-style vendor search
This is a good idea. Will it eliminate the gold sink permagates, though? Another question is does that permagate gold sink actually have any real impact?

It would probably have to be majorly edited\tested to eliminate any issues concerning searches for negative properties such as antique or prized and gargoyle items.

Great idea though.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
nodame cantabile

Post by nodame cantabile »

agree Small VM
easy see
good to see

agree low charge
easy sell
good to buy
MarkHunt likes this.
siroiva

Post by siroiva »

:D very nice idea
MarkHunt likes this.
hwangsew

Post by hwangsew »

I really want to reflect this as much as our passion.
MarkHunt likes this.
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Very good idea. I haven't had a vendor at all on demise because it costs too much daily.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
MarkHunt likes this.
isterico

Post by isterico »

Why not a fixed monthly fee (30k?) with a system that fill your house crate box with all the unsold, if the vendor finish his cash?
Amish Hammer

Post by Amish Hammer »

Could always just use the forums to sell things, then tell them to pick it up off the vendor before the gold gets taken for the day. And if it doesnt, just take it off and put it back on the next day. Considering how rich alot of people are on this server, I feel like its a good thing that the price is kinda high.
Just dont be lazy and take the goods off your vendor on the daily if you dont want to lose any money.
Discord: Amish#1299
Bug

Post by Bug »

I imagine that if vendor fees were gone, folks would be selling all their stuff for highly inflated prices above what the going rate. The fees as they are at least forces sellers to price things at a movable rate.
isterico

Post by isterico »

Bug wrote: September 16th, 2019, 11:20 pm I imagine that if vendor fees were gone, folks would be selling all their stuff for highly inflated prices above what the going rate. The fees as they are at least forces sellers to price things at a movable rate.
And what's about a system that drop 1% of the price every day (for item over.. for exemple 100k of value) if the item are still unsold in the vendor?

It should be definitely a solution.
:salt: