Insane suggestion about a new amazing event

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Insane suggestion about a new amazing event

Post by Bama »

Ask Staff to do the no vendor fees for the vendors on the fairgrounds during HTown and CTown

That's at least 4 weeks of helping new players right? (sarcasm font please!!!)
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
The Silvertiger and Tanya like this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Not a bad idea, Bama.

@Selene can we have free vendor rentals at all festivals?
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Tanya likes this.
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

My two cents. I like the gold sinks because I’m not a rich fart. For me to get my hands on arties like inquis or trinket or garb I would have to farm all day for the next 12 years. Ohh HI IM BACK!
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Hiawatha wrote: August 31st, 2019, 5:30 pmOhh HI IM BACK!
Yay! I hope you got to participate in some of the summer festival events.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Hiawatha

Post by Hiawatha »

I got my area handed to me a lot today in team events and tomorrow I’m hoping to do the crafter event
Licks Her Wounds

Post by Licks Her Wounds »

Tanya wrote: August 18th, 2019, 6:24 pm Hello! I was reading another topic about trading items and came up with a crazy idea.

Maybe make for a test one month "TAX-FREE-MONTH-EVENT", disable all vendors fees for a month.
Also make free perma gates for everyone for this month.

As a result it will help a lot for our economy, many people don't want to put expensive items on vendors because of fees.

You never can find any good crafted items or high end replicas on vendors, only in forum, and sometimes difficult to meet a person ingame to finish the trade.

It will help new players to sell stuff and get gold faster.

So I think it could be nice event :coffee:

:popcorn:
I remember they would have similar event in hybrid, you could place a vendor inside delucia "basically our luna at the time" and hawk your wears, it was immensley popular