New Casual Guild looking for members

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Kabal

Re: New Casual Guild looking for members

Post by Kabal »

Heyo!

Haven't played for 7 years, finally got some free time. PM me dude, I'd like to join your guild. Character name - Kabal.

Peace!
Sunrider

Post by Sunrider »

Hi, I'm kind of, sort of casual I think. I just started out on Demise. Previously in my UO career, which was maybe 10 something years ago, I played on Uog hybrid, Second Age, Metropolis, Crows Kingdom, Elysia, and that's all I can remember. My previous names were typically Shameso, Agent Orange, and Sunrider.

This time around I'd like to get involved with the ML patch and I think I'll enjoy playing some of these newer classes. Currently I have a build template someone designed for me, a bushido, necro, chivalry, and swords users.

I'm hoping to join a new group of online friends and have some fun. My current in game name is Emilia though I am not attached to any discord if someone could point me in the right direction.

I typically played during the weekdays, and my hours of play would be around 9 am Eastern time, USA.
jake29853

Post by jake29853 »

I'd be interested in joining the guild, recently started playing again...been quite some time
Rally Cooper

Post by Rally Cooper »

I would like to join.