Now that the cast is somewhat done, can we please talk about archers damage?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Now that the cast is somewhat done, can we please talk about archers damage?

Post by Bama »

Wait
It's reversed here isn't it?
You can drain the mana pool with a weapon but you don't with spells

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=27110
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars

Re: Now that the cast is somewhat done, can we please talk about archers damage?

Post by Vander Nars »

The Llama Vortex wrote: September 5th, 2019, 11:10 pm People are hitting for 90% of your life with yumi, this doens't seem right.
Any inputs from OSI people?
I just want to point out that this post was made after I shit on llama in a 3v3 tourny with an archer.
Arden likes this.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Vander Nars wrote: September 6th, 2019, 7:19 pm
I just want to point out that this post was made after I shit on llama in a 3v3 tourny with an archer.

Going to have to change your name to

Vander “ BIG DADDY “ Nars

Please don’t use your cook or our rolling pins will get nerfed
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Vander Nars likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Truth is the post is probably about leo or Chad's yumi's. They are op...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

The Silvertiger wrote: September 7th, 2019, 4:56 am Truth is the post is probably about leo or Chad's yumi's. They are op...
Dont u dare discount the amount of trolling iv done to piss off llama, he was mad as hell about that loss.
ronny.p

Post by ronny.p »

bloody hell, 10 years after and you still crying in here mate ? :P

regards

Ibra
Loler

Post by Loler »

Oh God so many people in here talking about things they don't know about. I guess this is why casting got "fixed" the way it did
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
patla

Post by patla »

i wish the Pvp will be ( cant res no body in felluca ) if you die your out of the fight you need to find a healer to res your self your parter cannot res you just heal you only. that will be fun if you die your out of the fight so for example if there are 3 vs 5 those 3 have a chance to kill 5 because they cant res there parters. i wish that happened the game will be fun.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Kill more people trying to rez their teammates. It's like in real war. Sometimes you down a guy just so their friends will stop to help so you can take them out too
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

patla wrote: September 11th, 2019, 8:18 pm i wish the Pvp will be ( cant res no body in felluca ) if you die your out of the fight you need to find a healer to res your self your parter cannot res you just heal you only. that will be fun if you die your out of the fight so for example if there are 3 vs 5 those 3 have a chance to kill 5 because they cant res there parters. i wish that happened the game will be fun.
K wait lol.....need a second...k your stupid lol
Bama likes this.
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

You're
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Fixed. Grammar nazi cant get me now
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

ronny.p wrote: September 11th, 2019, 11:29 am bloody hell, 10 years after and you still crying in here mate ? :P

regards

Ibra
It should say,
Regards
Worst stealth archer on demise
Ibra
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

zulu2401 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 4:23 pm

It should say,
Regards
Worst stealth archer on Demise
Ibra

You got away with one but not this one!!!
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Bama wrote: September 19th, 2019, 4:29 pm
zulu2401 wrote: September 19th, 2019, 4:23 pm

It should say,
Regards
Worst stealth archer on Demise
Ibra

You got away with one but not this one!!!
Ffs I'm not Jewish leave me alone