Fun pvp from earlier today

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Josh

Fun pvp from earlier today

Post by Josh »

Fun fights guys

Cast:
1410 - bers, patyrk, michaspener, hardon
+
Loop - script error, llama vortex, ziggy, corrupt hz
+
ReQ - alvin
= 9

vs

Nwo
Josh, leo, chad, tyler
+
End, Marg, vander
= 7
8 if you count -.- member Susie, who didnt pvp and just finished the spawn for us.

Edit: There was no voice audio Alvin, because no one was in voice on that fight, we were just fucking around, so don't complain about the comms not being in the video.

michaspener

Re: Fun pvp from earlier today

Post by michaspener »

https://ibb.co/QcnQZsV

4v7 true

I talk only about this kill

but still this fight was fun
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 6:06 am https://ibb.co/QcnQZsV

4v7 true

Nice lie but the video clearly shows our map, at 8:38 you can see that me, josh, chad, & leo are not near end & fla(tyler) when tyler died. That means you won a 4v3 vs a guy thats in trash 3 mod gear and almost never plays. Honestly this is why we have to record fights cause people are always trying to lie about fights. Even with req and loop making alliance we didnt consider you good enough to need to log in voice and honest we where right, your only kills was guys that have awful gear and ping 400, congrats on that i guess lol
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:11 am

4v7 true

Nice lie but the video clearly shows our map, at 8:38 you can see that me, josh, chad, & leo are not near end & fla(tyler) when tyler died. That means you won a 4v3 vs a guy thats in trash 3 mod gear and almost never plays. Honestly this is why we have to record fights cause people are always trying to lie about fights. Even with req and loop making alliance we didnt consider you good enough to need to log in voice and honest we where right, your only kills was guys that have awful gear and ping 400, congrats on that i guess lol
Its not my problem that you cant follow your team and cross heal your friend. Margherita die right after. Magicaly penelope could catch us and drop with us when you chase him
Last edited by michaspener on September 12th, 2019, 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:17 am

4v7 true

Its not my problem that you cant follow your team and cross heal your friend. Margherita die right after
Its not my fault u lied about the fight and got shit on by good players. Next time make sure no one recorded it if ur gonna lie.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:18 am

Its not my problem that you cant follow your team and cross heal your friend. Margherita die right after
Its not my fault u lied about the fight and got shit on by good players. Next time make sure no one recorded it if ur gonna lie.
Magicaly penelope could catch us and drop with us when you chase him. I dont even die in this fight
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:20 am
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:18 am

Magicaly penelope could catch us and drop with us when you chase him. I dont even die on this fight
You didnt win in this fight either, we wiped loop,1410, and req multi times while they all worked together.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

I dont give a fuck about this fight in destard. You count solo alvin and loop as our team XD. Obviously we dont attack loop becuse you had like 8 ppl on spawn. But right after you can see IT on video from 8:38 we put 2 your player in trash barrel and you dont even cast great heal. Good teammate.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:28 am I dont give a fuck about this fight in destard. You count solo alvin and loop as our team XD. Obviously we dont attack loop becuse you had like 8 ppl on spawn. But right after you can see IT on video from 8:38 we put 2 your player in trash barrel and you dont even cast great heal. Good teammate.
we shit on ur alliance without voice, ur garbage players thats only kill was on dudes in 3 mod gear and 400 ping.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:29 am
michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:28 am I dont give a fuck about this fight in destard. You count solo alvin and loop as our team XD. Obviously we dont attack loop becuse you had like 8 ppl on spawn. But right after you can see IT on video from 8:38 we put 2 your player in trash barrel and you dont even cast great heal. Good teammate.
we shit on ur alliance, ur garbage players thats only kill was on dudes in 3 mod gear and 400 ping.
The best guild in the demise cant give 4mod for her player ? Lolol sad. We have similar ping as your italian players so ?
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:34 am
we shit on ur alliance, ur garbage players thats only kill was on dudes in 3 mod gear and 400 ping.
The best guild in the demise cant give 4mod for her player ? Lolol sad. We have similar ping as your italian players so ?
you got shit on by dudes not even in voice and ur bragging about a kill on some dude with 3mod items and 400 ping. Iv seen that tyler guy play demise a total of 2 times in the last year, congrats on the kill but let me know when u kill someone that has a suit and plays more than twice a year.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:36 am

you got shit on by dudes not even in voice and ur bragging about a kill on some dude with 3mod items and 400 ping. Iv seen that tyler guy play demise a total of 2 times in the last year, congrats on the kill but let me know when u kill someone that has a suit and plays more than twice a year.
Margerita right after
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:38 am

Margerita right after
3 mod suit and only recently started playing again.

Your alliance got shit on by dudes not even in voice, ur trash!
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:39 am
Margerita right after

We all recently started playing again lol. We can set up some fight and we are open for it.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:53 am
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:39 am

Margerita right after

We all recently started playing again lol. We can set up some fight and we are open for it.
I have no issue doing some 3v3, just recently won the 3v3 tourny vs llama/buguei/random loop. Just dont come with them lies about a 4v7, u couldnt win when ur alliance had 9 vs our 7, so u know u damn sure didnt win a 4v7.