Fun pvp from earlier today

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
michaspener

Re: Fun pvp from earlier today

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:58 am
michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:53 am
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:39 am
3 mod suit and only recently started playing again.

Your alliance got shit on by dudes not even in voice, ur trash!
We all recently started playing again lol. We can set up some fight and we are open for it.
I have no issue doing some 3v3, just recently won the 3v3 tourny vs llama/buguei/random loop. Just dont come with them lies about a 4v7, u couldnt win when ur alliance had 9 vs our 7, so u know u damn sure didnt win a 4v7.
I dont talk about win i just talk about putting your 2 teammates to the ground when you had almost double number then we. It should be shame for you
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 9:02 am

We all recently started playing again lol. We can set up some fight and we are open for it.
I have no issue doing some 3v3, just recently won the 3v3 tourny vs llama/buguei/random loop. Just dont come with them lies about a 4v7, u couldnt win when ur alliance had 9 vs our 7, so u know u damn sure didnt win a 4v7.
I dont talk about win i just talk about putting your 2 teammates to the ground when you had almost double number then we. It should be shame for you
except ur fucking lying cause the video showed that
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 9:05 am

Ok you cant kill penelope on the ground 4vs1 next you cant catch your team, penelope can do it and cast explo bolt xD next you cant cross heal your teammates this is how i see it on this video
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 9:09 am
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 9:05 am

Ok you cant kill penelope on the ground 4vs1 next you cant catch your team, penelope can do it and cast explo bolt xD next you cant cross heal your teammates this is how i see it on this video
ur alliance died, we scored multi kills and only had 2 deaths. U keep talking about a 4v3 u won vs 3 dudes in shit gear and ping. overall you got ur ass beat into the dirt and failed to kill anyone from our core group.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

matter fact just looked and the video is over 10mins long and we didnt even have a player die until 8mins and 40ish seconds in when they got caught 3v4. 1410 was healing loop at the start of the video so clearly yall allied and we didnt use voice so no advantage for us. overall prolly got 20 kills before ur shit guild/alliance even managed to get a kill. Josh's map shows skulls anytime one of ours dies so you can confirm how many of us died by looking at the map. We wiped the fucking floor with ur trash alliance, get rekt nerd.
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

"look i know we got shit on and lost 7v9, but did you see that one kill we got in a 20 minute long fight even though you wiped all of us, that means we're better"

- michaspenser
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden likes this.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Maloskies wrote: September 12th, 2019, 10:16 am "look i know we got shit on and lost 7v9, but did you see that one kill we got in a 20 minute long fight even though you wiped all of us, that means we're better"

- michaspenser
Kvg kill one 1410 player in this video good job.
patrykownz

Post by patrykownz »

kiss my ass
Maloskies likes this.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 10:41 am
Maloskies wrote: September 12th, 2019, 10:16 am "look i know we got shit on and lost 7v9, but did you see that one kill we got in a 20 minute long fight even though you wiped all of us, that means we're better"

- michaspenser
we killed alot more 1410 then that, not every kill was on caught on video.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 12:28 pm

- michaspenser
we killed alot more kvg then that, not every kill was on caught on video.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 12:37 pm

u know how i can confirm ur lying? josh's map is set to show skulls when any of us die, if u weren't retarded you would have noticed that from the video and me already mentioning. Im not sure why u feel the need to lie but ur guild is fucking garbage as well as ur alliance.
michaspener

Post by michaspener »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 12:53 pm

u know how i can confirm ur lying? josh's map is set to show skulls when any of us die, if u weren't retarded you would have noticed that from the video and me already mentioning. Im not sure why u feel the need to lie but ur guild is fucking garbage as well as ur alliance.
bla bla bla :beathorse:
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 1:01 pm
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 12:53 pm
bla bla bla :beathorse:
whats wrong, get caught lying and cant back up ur bullshit? let me know when u bitches wanna get embarrassed in a 3v3 others keep ur mouth closed when it comes to kvg.
Tyler Evilbane

Post by Tyler Evilbane »

Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:36 am
michaspener wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:34 am
Vander Nars wrote: September 12th, 2019, 8:29 am

we shit on ur alliance, ur garbage players thats only kill was on dudes in 3 mod gear and 400 ping.
The best guild in the demise cant give 4mod for her player ? Lolol sad. We have similar ping as your italian players so ?
you got shit on by dudes not even in voice and ur bragging about a kill on some dude with 3mod items and 400 ping. Iv seen that tyler guy play demise a total of 2 times in the last year, congrats on the kill but let me know when u kill someone that has a suit and plays more than twice a year.
dont worry bro, fixed my gear now and we are ready for shit on their head again. like you said was the second time i playied on demise and im not used to the cast and the playstyle you have here, gimme a couple of days ;)
@micheaspener when 2 of yours died i didnt see one of you cast gheal on them either, and you were all in the same screen so it seems even with full suit you are lot more trash than us ;)
Vander Nars likes this.
Tyler Evilbane

Post by Tyler Evilbane »

yes, i died on the ground cause we werent in ts and its my second time i play here, im not used to this cast time and i got separated from group and died, and margherita died to try to come res me. the thing is we were same number and you lost the fight, i even killed 2 of your people with just margherita and my 3 prop 20dci no ep suit. if im a shit how will you call those friends of yours that died against a shit?
Gimme couple of days and i'll show you how i shit on your head :*