@eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Let loose about your latest battles and other PVP shenanigans here. (This section is still subject to moderation.)
Maloskies

@eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Maloskies »

Too lazy atm to write up why, but maybe others can chime in.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
Arden likes this.
Arden

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Arden »

Remove target tile relative from steam in fel. Will stop afk lumbers too !
Alvin likes this.
Bad Religion

Re: @eos/discussion. Walls are currently broken with the target relative still being in use.

Post by Bad Religion »

I dont think she cares, she just wants it to be osi accurate even if nothing about this server is.
Arden

Post by Arden »

The change is perfect, very osi. Steam isn’t on osi so I was thinking we could change the thing that makes it stupid
desalonne

Post by desalonne »

Walls being osi accurate is great. Love the change. But as stated above the steam function that allows you to have relative tile coding ability is what makes them broken. This is not an ask to revert walls. Simply a mention to monitor the broken abilities within steam to make gameplay smoother and accurate.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Arden wrote: September 17th, 2019, 2:27 am The change is perfect, very osi. Steam isn’t on osi so I was thinking we could change the thing that makes it stupid
umm i used steam on osi for years....
Arden

Post by Arden »

Vander Nars wrote: September 17th, 2019, 7:41 am
Arden wrote: September 17th, 2019, 2:27 am The change is perfect, very osi. Steam isn’t on osi so I was thinking we could change the thing that makes it stupid
umm i used steam on osi for years....
You did?

UOA is the only legal program there. :-/

You are now called "runuo superstar" you have lost your OSI badge
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Y'all should stop blindly listening to kvg and doing everything they want at the drop of a hat.
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 10:53 am Y'all should stop blindly listening to kvg and doing everything they want at the drop of a hat.
we should totally listen to alter ego, he represents the real community of demise, not these handsome bastards in kvg.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

There are only a limited number of features UOSteam supports negotiation for, targettilerelative is not one of them.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 10:53 am Y'all should stop blindly listening to .........
Report was made by Necrodog an Hz member at the time

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8598

The report was support by Vitek who explained what the difference in length was also an Hz member at the time.

Anthony File who has never played OSI really wanted it fixed ( does anyone else find that funny ) and also an Hz member though this time he didn’t use OSI like but better.

Zulu who was a KvG member at the time called those 3 players........

viewtopic.php?p=34394#p34394

Talk about following “ blindly “ pick up that dropped hat grab your white cane get that seeing eye dog and go on before I get Vander “ BIG DADDY “ Nars to hurt you
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Mr Straitions

Post by Mr Straitions »

Whatever bama, you're a dude

I could sit here and site all the times kvg bent the ears of staff and imposed their will. Killing casting would be my first piece of evidence. You also dont pvp so your opinion is next to worthless

You also cant just say because they were hz at the time as if it means something. I've never heard of necro dog and file is a lunatic
The Silvertiger wrote:If it were about kills and not objectives, then the axis won ww2, by a landslide....
Discord: Alter Ego#1069
Arden

Post by Arden »

Eos wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:10 am There are only a limited number of features UOSteam supports negotiation for, targettilerelative is not one of them.

Darn ok! Thanks for the info.
Vander Nars

Post by Vander Nars »

Bama wrote: September 17th, 2019, 11:41 am
Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 10:53 am Y'all should stop blindly listening to .........
Report was made by Necrodog an Hz member at the time

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=8598

The report was support by Vitek who explained what the difference in length was also an Hz member at the time.

Anthony File who has never played OSI really wanted it fixed ( does anyone else find that funny ) and also an Hz member though this time he didn’t use OSI like but better.

Zulu who was a KvG member at the time called those 3 players........

viewtopic.php?p=34394#p34394

Talk about following “ blindly “ pick up that dropped hat grab your white cane get that seeing eye dog and go on before I get Vander “ BIG DADDY “ Nars to hurt you
*dials 911*
I'd like to report a crime, somebody just got murdered on the demise forums!
Bama likes this.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Mr Straitions wrote: September 17th, 2019, 1:53 pm Whatever bama, you're a dude

I could sit here and site all the times kvg bent the ears of staff and imposed their will. Killing casting would be my first piece of evidence. You also dont pvp so your opinion is next to worthless

You also cant just say because they were hz at the time as if it means something. I've never heard of necro dog and file is a lunatic
She's Immune To Pain. Aka she pvpd on Demise before you knew it existed. Necrodog aka Trevor was indeed in hz. File may not have been in hz at that time, tho...
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."