Invalid Bows

Post your Demise bug reports here!
patla

Bows

Post by patla »

Bows Damage and the Speed of the bows need to be Fix
right now the damage of the bow is so powerfull and the Speed SSi normal bow is faster when casting Energy bolt
Amitlu

Re: Bows

Post by Amitlu »

Just get parry or run parry bushido. A mage can out damage a dexer any day of the week if you have 45 dci because a mages spells do not miss(with the exception of evasion)
tank likes this.
patla

Post by patla »

I play 70dci but the speed of the bows is faster then mage spells
There is a bug for sure
The damage and the speed is so powerfull in the game
Using parry mage is out of my question
There is a bug
Josh

Post by Josh »

patla wrote: October 12th, 2019, 8:34 pm Bows Damage and the Speed of the bows need to be Fix
right now the damage of the bow is so powerfull and the Speed SSi normal bow is faster when casting Energy bolt
If you have evidence of inaccuracy of osi during ml era compared to ML osi, about archery post them.

I know mana leech is wrong and I believe that has been reported aswell.
Josh

Post by Josh »

patla wrote: October 12th, 2019, 9:06 pm I play 70dci but the speed of the bows is faster then mage spells
There is a bug for sure
The damage and the speed is so powerfull in the game
Using parry mage is out of my question
There is a bug
Bows aren’t faster than mage spells, if you get disrupted you may be able to be disrupted again but that’s a penalty for disrupt, which is accurate. But idk if the wep speed is wrong but you can heal through just swings.
isterico likes this.
Josh

Post by Josh »

Amitlu wrote: October 12th, 2019, 8:40 pm Just get parry or run parry bushido. A mage can out damage a dexer any day of the week if you have 45 dci because a mages spells do not miss(with the exception of evasion)
This is a bad response, we shouldn’t all be forced to play one temp, but I don’t think we are anyhow, I don’t have that big of issues on a 40 dci book mage vs archers.
Amitlu

Post by Amitlu »

Regardless of parry mage or not in a 2v2 with 2 45 dci book mages against 2 archers your going to destroy them. There is so many ways to counter each template or to play safe against them. I think mages have advantage 9 out of 10 times. When i play against archers i disarm them if im having trouble. Now if you have ping issues and cant catch them....theres nothing you can do. I would also like to say most great archers on this shard have 1kkk+ invested in bows and suit.
patla

Post by patla »

I dont have ping problem
Before to talk and post here you should test all bows vs a mage while casting
Normal bow with 35 ssi is like a machine gun and the damage of it is big
The yumi is so LOL to speak about it
Short bows is faster then machine gun
And other thing i just saw

When archer is running after you he stop and shoot you the delay between the enemy stop moving shoot you the delay is so wrong right now its like stop moving and shoot fast there is no delay for example you need to wait 1 sec to shoot you while you was running
In the past the delay was different i am sure it was different
Josh

Post by Josh »

Tbf I did 1v1 an archer today and beat him on an alchy scribe mage, so it’s possible to win without a parry mage, but as I said before, put some evidence of how it’s supposed to be please or they are less likely to make a change
patla

Post by patla »

Its not about winnning or lossing im just saying the damage is big and the swing is fast as hell
And the delay about running stop shoot there is a delay when you need to shoot after running and stop and shoot i know its wrong
isterico

Post by isterico »

there is a delay. it should be 0.25 if i well remember. anyway if you are facing a DI100% archer with a yumi, tact and anato 120. Sure, it's painfull as intended to be: but It's a cannon glass. if he misses you 2 times, you rape him.
until he doesn't miss, just stay calm and heal. he will finish his mana. curse, and start to drop his hits..
Will-twins

Post by Will-twins »

make disarm your gonna have time to cast spell
there alot template for mage .
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Josh wrote: October 13th, 2019, 10:07 pm put some evidence of how it’s supposed to be please or they are less likely to make a change
^^^^
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."