Accepted Protection from Justice

Post your Demise bug reports here!
Eos
Demise Administrator

Re: Protection from Justice

Post by Eos »

The Silvertiger wrote: August 20th, 2019, 1:15 am @Eos what is being "accepted" here? The QoL or just going to revamp protection all together? Or is that a separate thread?
Initially it was marked as accepted for the QoL change, but if there are inaccuracies in the protection system we will fix those too. I don't believe there's a separate thread for Justice specifically, but there's one for virtues and reds.
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Woudl be cool to know the direction of this? Are you going to make reds not protectable is my main question. Ill need to make a blue necro lol
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Arden wrote: August 21st, 2019, 11:20 pm Woudl be cool to know the direction of this? Are you going to make reds not protectable is my main question. Ill need to make a blue necro lol
This plus GM checking 2 chars in combat would make Spawns and raids fair. Not like u raiding ppl and they afk on their sampire (hi loop) and pvp with archers.

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Arden

Post by Arden »

Eos wrote: August 20th, 2019, 9:28 am
The Silvertiger wrote: August 20th, 2019, 1:15 am @Eos what is being "accepted" here? The QoL or just going to revamp protection all together? Or is that a separate thread?
Initially it was marked as accepted for the QoL change, but if there are inaccuracies in the protection system we will fix those too. I don't believe there's a separate thread for Justice specifically, but there's one for virtues and reds.
Bump...any ideas on what we are going to do with this?

Preference, would be to not allow protection on reds, and canceling at log out like OSI
Arden

Post by Arden »

Bump
Josh

Post by Josh »

Imagine them fixing things lol
Arden

Post by Arden »

Bump