Dose cuo orionuo or enhanced razor be allowed on demise now?

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Cold Blood

Dose cuo orionuo or enhanced razor be allowed on demise now?

Post by Cold Blood »

I saw someone used classicuo here and posted the video on YouTube. If its allowed i think ill switch to orion or whatever.
I love the better looking.
isterico

Re: Dose cuo orionuo or enhanced razor be allowed on demise now?

Post by isterico »

Yeah, there are ppl using it.
I don't see any unallowed stuff there. Just an improve in ux interface. Zoom doesn't really matter, because you can't see ppl over the server imposed limit distance.
Anyway there are still problems with steam scripts, but it's fully supported by razor i heard.

obviously there isn't staff on demise that have time to study those assists and answer you.
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

seems like no one is getting interested in this as well. so i gonna use that too ,ty !~
Arden

Post by Arden »

Not allowed ...
Maloskies

Post by Maloskies »

Selene said it isn't legal on demise yet, they haven't fully discussed it, either is enhanced razor.

I know the chinese use orion, and ive test CUO on demise just to see, and it's true it just has huge quality of life changes and looks MUCH MUCH better. It seems staff is stuck in time, 10 years ago without any major changes other than casting and adding some conjurer items, not sure why.
Discord: Maloskies#2094
isterico likes this.
Arden

Post by Arden »

That isn’t true at all malo. They said to use what’s on the list ... but it is being discussed.
Alpha likes this.
Loler

Post by Loler »

Don't forget the people using cracked steam that has all functions available
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Reetus

Post by Reetus »

Loler wrote: January 15th, 2020, 9:21 pm Don't forget the people using cracked steam that has all functions available
Such as yourself?
Loler

Post by Loler »

I don't use cracked steam although ive brought it up before. It wasn't until recently that i even had a copy of it. And since having said copy i haven't played on demise.
PM me or contact me on discord mortoburger#5040
Buying List
Selling List
Trading Brsk for Arties
My vendor in Luna
Buying Tailor/Smith resets in bulk.
Cold Blood

Post by Cold Blood »

Arden said cuo is not allowed but kvgs are actually using it. We can still find the stream videos on twitch whose channel name is ttest213. I'm not complaining about it just want to know if i can use that either lol
Excorsion

Post by Excorsion »

demise is full of cheaters and exploiters atm... when you have such limited staff... only ever seen EOS on her crafter and not her admin toon that i know of..and forsetti on his admin aka gm toon once each and i've almost hit the 3 month game time... i'd say the staff is just too taxed on policing the shard.. heard thru a second hand source that the owner of the shard is not active and prolly never will be again... which mean what you have is what you are getting... I'd gladly volunteer some of my time to help police the shard as I am sure many others have also voiced.. but just seems like they would rather let it slowly slip into the darkness that is a dead shard. Thought about switching to another shard but honestly most are of the PVP BS bully types.. which I'm done pvping..stopped that when i quit sonoma. Now i play to play with family and this is where they play mainly.

My main point is... demise is like a prison... and the inmates are running the show...
Arden

Post by Arden »

Excorsion wrote: February 3rd, 2020, 7:36 pm demise is full of cheaters and exploiters atm... when you have such limited staff... only ever seen EOS on her crafter and not her admin toon that i know of..and forsetti on his admin aka gm toon once each and i've almost hit the 3 month game time... i'd say the staff is just too taxed on policing the shard.. heard thru a second hand source that the owner of the shard is not active and prolly never will be again... which mean what you have is what you are getting... I'd gladly volunteer some of my time to help police the shard as I am sure many others have also voiced.. but just seems like they would rather let it slowly slip into the darkness that is a dead shard. Thought about switching to another shard but honestly most are of the PVP BS bully types.. which I'm done pvping..stopped that when i quit sonoma. Now i play to play with family and this is where they play mainly.

My main point is... demise is like a prison... and the inmates are running the show...
Eos the crafter is MB lol