Returning player

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
The Black Widow

Returning player

Post by The Black Widow »

Hey all, haven't played for quite a while (on this shard and UO in general). Needless to say, my house went IDOC and all my stuff with it. I had around 1mil in my bank, which helped me get started anew and start building my stuff back.

Is there an active guild that is looking for new members, as I hate playing alone. I'm Bulgarian, but English speaking guilds are totally fine :)

Also any advise you would give to a new player is welcomed!

Thanks!

The Black Widow
Arden

Re: Returning player

Post by Arden »

I think a lot of things are basd on timezone and goals. Sadly, im not too familr with any guilds other than the bug ones, id look into REQ or HZ. HZ has a lot of people that play all different times and pvm a lot (not trolling they pvm a lot lol)
The Black Widow

Thanks for the suggestions Arden! i'm still getting on my feet with gold and such, and will try to get a hold of someone from HZ when I meet them :) My game is generally PvM and I am quite flexible with timezones (messed up sleep schedule thanks to a lifetime of night shifts)...
Calvin likes this.
Calvin

Post by Calvin »

have you still got some characters you can hunt with? or make money in some way?

there has been a lot of players asking about guilds lately.. you could always just make one... will be a lot more fun if you're all around the same level as well.

pretty sure all the old players would be very happy to help and support a new guild. your tag might get you more than you think when it comes to sales and stuff.

The Black Widow

Yeah, that was an option I was considering, but majority of people I see in cities (Luna mostly) are AFK, or running trough to dump stuff in bank :D Not much time to talk to me it seems.. I have created a guild for training purposes in the past, so It's already ready for people.

and yes, i have kept my almost ready tamer, which i'm using to get a bit of money with :D