About Client version

General discussion pertaining to the Demise shard. Off-topic posts will be moderated.
Checkmate

About Client version

Post by Checkmate »

Hi! :smile:

I read on the site the default Client is the full patched one. Does it mean it is forbidden to usa an earlier Client version (if it works)?

I ask because I always used an excellent script for mining (elsewhere, not on Demise) and it looks like not compatible with Demise Client. And I'd like to continue using it.

Thanks.
MMMartin

Re: About Client version

Post by MMMartin »

in old client you dont will see all items and names, [example repair bench or some new decoration]go google and find old maps file UO and just copy them to game folder you script will work again
flex

Re: About Client version

Post by flex »

Checkmate wrote: September 21st, 2020, 11:21 am I ask because I always used an excellent script for mining (elsewhere, not on Demise) and it looks like not compatible with Demise Client. And I'd like to continue using it.
Does your script say something about speech journal checks in the system message area? I guess you have a loop in your script that mines as long as there is still ore left.
If so and you have something like " injournal 'There is no' " just put a 'system' after that and try again.