Superbowl vs UEFA Champions league final

Off-topic general discussion, for everything else.
marm

Superbowl vs UEFA Champions league final

Post by marm »

Hello, everyone!
So I've been watching the NFL for three years or so and I find American football quite interesting . Sometimes there are too many interruptions between each play but after all it's pretty awesome. Although I'm from Europe and i love football if i have to choose between watching Superbowl and Champions league final, I'd choose the Superbowl?
What about you, guys, where are you from and which sport do you prefer?
Bama
Bug Hunter

Re: Superbowl vs UEFA Champions league final

Post by Bama »

marm wrote: January 5th, 2021, 5:17 pm choose between watching Superbowl and Champions league final, I'd choose the Superbowl?
The problem I have with the Super Bowl is my betting on everything to do with it

Champion League Final (UEFA?) I like when that is on because it is a nice afternoon nap for me. With the British commentators droning on for 45+ minutes a half it is such a good sleep.
If it happens to be raining where I am I can stretch that out to a 2 hour nap

So for me it is the Champion League Final
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Adriel likes this.
Calvin

Re: Superbowl vs UEFA Champions league final

Post by Calvin »

i'd probably rather watch superbowl just for the novelty.. what puts me off european football is that the teams dont really mean anything anymore, every player is just an international from where-ever, so i dont really see the point. like to me it's just group of random people vs group of random people, and it's kinda hard to care in that case..

world cup is good. beats the world series :P

i watched the borat film and the amount of money they spend on the college football game in america was painful. y'all just generally too wealthy lol