Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Brad

Re: Update January 29, 2017 - Champion Spawns

Post by Brad »

Ajani, Opy is an idiot but I'd love to see you try and solo a coon on a 1kk geared character.
Ajani likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

pve players are dying... I want the real update, new boss, valuable Tmap, new pve raids, new locations ...
BannerBruce

Post by BannerBruce »

Yea this Update sucks.. And opy suck too. Still cant solo spawns... Man when im in your guild and we try do valor spawn and i told You what to do... You Just running like a blind kid with no skill and only lure monsters... Problem is in you no in this game
deathviper

Post by deathviper »

I personally like the changes, it's great to see people doing champ spawns. Before, most of the spawns were sitting empty, its also good to see people that were never doing spawns attempting them.

I would probably change Bedlam back to how it was before the update.

I would also like to thank Bama and Eos for their work on this.
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

personally I think if they keep 1 spawn how it is they should have to keep all spawns how it is. They made bedlam impossible for a samphire to solo is what I heard.....
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit
Les Stroud likes this.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

This is a great update, so many people spawning.
Opywang and deathviper like this.
Shallan

Post by Shallan »

Hey OPPY u have ur last chance to understand things. U wanted ur proof of boots?
Taken like 2 min ago.
He moved to location when he CAN LOG OUT. Since u cannot LOG OUT ON SPAWN

UABOF - Users against Bullshit on forum.
Alvin likes this.
Exillion

Post by Exillion »

even if it is a bot i do not see anything in the shard rules that would make doing it illegal, please quote the shard rule that would make that type of bot illegal
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Exillion wrote:even if it is a bot i do not see anything in the shard rules that would make doing it illegal, please quote the shard rule that would make that type of bot illegal
You sound like a piece of shit defending more pieces of shit. Shut the fuck up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KsoVt1 ... e=youtu.be

All afk scripted spawn checking is bullshit. Eat a fuckin dick if you think otherwise. I have the fuckin script for it and never used it once. Stop being lazy goddamn cockbags. The script checks in 15 min intervals, logs which guild is doing it, how many candles, location of the spawn and then posts in discord. Stealth, check altar, walk back, log out, records to disco.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Exillion wrote:even if it is a bot i do not see anything in the shard rules that would make doing it illegal, please quote the shard rule that would make that type of bot illegal
zulu2401 wrote:Easyuo, btw.
If it's posting in discord via euo then it's illegal since uos can't do that. The allowance for euo was that it can be used as long as uos can do it. Yes, I know autolooter is a disabled feature in uos and is widely used illegally, though technically it is something uos can do,(edit: it's illegal whether uos can do it or not, as it's a disallowed feature of uos: see link) but that's all besides the point that is illegal.

http://www.uogdemise.com/community/view ... p?f=4&t=6d

Client
Allowed client modifications are limited to art changes only. Your client and assistant program should otherwise remain unmodified.

Authorized third party software includes:
UOSteam
Razor
UOCartographer
UOWedding
UO Automap
UOBod

EasyUO may be used, but only for actions possible and allowed in Razor/UOSteam.

Edit 2 concerning third party software: I asked about UORudder and they said it was allowed as well, but I wish they would update this section to reflect this information.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Well then there ya go.
matg0d

Post by matg0d »

Wont this be the case?

Multi-clienting

Do not use multiple clients in combat. This is defined as the use of one or more extra clients that provide you with an advantage in combat.

Alternate characters may be kept close, unautomated, for resurrection.
royal kapero2

Post by royal kapero2 »

Despite the fact some people are not satisfied with champ arties and power scrolls becaming cheaper and bedlam becaming much harder, I think this update is successful because new players have a better start and there is always someone doing a spawn, which means action. I don't think this update is bad, people who do things heartwood or bods on AFK, often gave an excuse, yeah, why i should sit and click mouse to get richer and waste my life... So this update doesn't make the game tiring but more entertaining.
Opywang likes this.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Champion Spawns new update ?
champ active, 2 red skull... npc spawn different to day...
Updated again but not announced.
Harder than the yesterday
Ajani

Post by Ajani »

GamliBaykus wrote:Champion Spawns new update ?
champ active, 2 red skull... npc spawn different to day...
Updated again but not announced.
Harder than the yesterday
I think it is random either 2 or 4
Made In Quebec wrote:Some people's pleasure are sticking vegetables up their asses. While it's not my personal cup of tea, they can do as they please, since it's their asshole's.

I find this quite entertaining.
Casting is shit