Update June 25, 2017

UOG: Demise news will be posted here.
Valkyrie

Re: Update June 25, 2017

Post by Valkyrie »

About hide and ltots. Is it include shadow strikers? I use it on dungeons so only shot and hide repeat.
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Nice work thank you very much! this is a much needed update in preparation for the faction changes!!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Valkyrie wrote:About hide and ltots. Is it include shadow strikers? I use it on dungeons so only shot and hide repeat.
If I were you, I don't know if this would help, I wouldn't shadow strike on the last couple hits.
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

Eos wrote:The following changes will go in effect during server wars tonight:
  • The discordance effect is no longer removed by mounting a pet. If the bard stays within range of the mounted pet, the pet will remain discorded.
Feel free to post any questions and/or comments below.
Hi, I have a comment and a question regarding this. I believe the person who posted this only posted it as a troll. This benefits nobody, nor is a game breaking bug. I believe the demise way was a "but better" way. Is there any chance of reverting this for demise specifically? I don't know if you still have a list for things to update runuo with or not, but I put that "demise specifically" in there for that purpose.

Thank you for your hard work and dedication! I appreciate it that you are working on updates again. Have a nice weekend!
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Valkyrie wrote:About hide and ltots. Is it include shadow strikers? I use it on dungeons so only shot and hide repeat.
Shadow strike still gives you the full amount of points, because you are technically still visible when the weapon hits (the hiding effect is done immediately after). Of course, if a monster dies to delayed damage (such as poison) or by someone else damaging it, it's possible you are hidden when the monster dies. In that case, you will receive less points.
The Silvertiger wrote:
Eos wrote:
  • The discordance effect is no longer removed by mounting a pet. If the bard stays within range of the mounted pet, the pet will remain discorded.
I believe the person who posted this only posted it as a troll. This benefits nobody, nor is a game breaking bug. I believe the demise way was a "but better" way. Is there any chance of reverting this for demise specifically?
If you're worried about macro-ability, the bard could still hide (either in a house without spending skill points on hiding, or using a public moongate) to have the effect go away in 15 seconds. We fixed bandages working on mounts while they are mounted, so why not discordance. :D
Eos
UOGDemise - Administrator

Please do not PM me for general support.
If you are experiencing game issues please send a help request in-game.

Thank you for your continued support of UOG: Demise.
Valkyrie

Post by Valkyrie »

Thank You Eos-so last shot shouldn't be a shadow strike then. I try something different then
Don't gain the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold.

Discord: Maya/FireFly#0573
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Valkyrie wrote:Thank You Eos-so last shot shouldn't be a shadow strike then. I try something different then
You can still use shadow strike, even for your killing shot. The strike hits and kills your enemy first (this is when you get the ToT points), then it hides you. It seems like it all happens at the same time, but to the server you are unhidden when you kill the monster. :D (I tested to make sure killing a monster with shadow strike gives you full points.)

However, as said before, if your shadow strike is not enough to kill the monster, and the monster dies to something else (like poison or another player) moments after you hit and got hidden, you will be hidden when it dies and receive less points.
Eos

Skrillex

Post by Skrillex »

why 50 charges pigments bottles are not avaiable in the tokuno event? :(
Skrillex#5409

The Boy Who Shattered Time
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

This event is 3 generation tot.
DG

Post by DG »

Dear Eos,could u plz explain The difference between Osi casting and Demise casting?
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

DG wrote:Dear Eos,could u plz explain The difference between Osi casting and Demise casting?
See this thread. :D
Eos

Grifo

Post by Grifo »

"Added buff icons to using bandages."

What's id icon? :S
Tagima likes this.
Tagima

Post by Tagima »

<icon id="1069" name="Healing"/>
The Silvertiger and Eos like this.
Eos
Demise Administrator

Post by Eos »

Grifo wrote:"Added buff icons to using bandages."

Tagima wrote:<icon id="1069" name="Healing"/>
Also:
<icon id="1101" name="Veterinary"/>
Eos

zulu2401

Post by zulu2401 »

Eos wrote:
Grifo wrote:"Added buff icons to using bandages."

Tagima wrote:<icon id="1069" name="Healing"/>
Also:
<icon id="1101" name="Veterinary"/>
Attachments
52182770.jpg
52182770.jpg (81.08 KiB) Viewed 8010 times