Re: Recent bannings

Post by Amish Hammer »

Larson wrote:
Tiroloco wrote:new gm Larson.......Really good when we write each other
*Coughs*
accsage.png
Thanks for the compliment though.
:)
noob larson with your bad jokes, why you bully the poor afkers? they cant be bothered to put in the hard work and follow the rules!
Discord: Amish#1299
Veteran Noobie

Post by Veteran Noobie »

Larson wrote:Sorry if it takes some time to get back to your Pm's if you have messaged me, I seem to have a bit of a backlog for some reason. Rest assured we will get to everyone eventually.
Tiroloco wrote:new gm Larson.......Really good when we write each other
*Coughs*
accsage.png
Thanks for the compliment though.
:)

so you started on November 2 of 2010!
Always trying to be honest and helpful, if you have a question or need help please do not bother to ask!

Watch me shine, For I have been in darkness for too long.
Tiroloco likes this.
Kloster

Post by Kloster »

Larson wrote:We have decided to have a long overdue look at people who are exceeding the account limit of 4 per household and have banned many accounts. Some of you may be affected by this and are wondering why. It could be you have used a proxy without our consent or visited a friend's house to play, and we will look at unbanning some accounts that have been affected upon request on a case by case basis.

We will continue this process over the next few weeks.

If you have been affected and wish to discuss this with us please pm either me or Selene here on the forums.
GamliBaykus

Post by GamliBaykus »

Thank God, Larson is alive!
Bad Religion

Post by Bad Religion »

Server dying? Lets ban people!
hrs024 likes this.
MMMartin

Post by MMMartin »

NICE, FINALY WE GET MORE SPACE FOR HOUSES, nice NEWS...

but i dont see any place for house yet, if they get banned will house players aswell deleted ?
Tanya

Post by Tanya »

MMMartin wrote:NICE, FINALY WE GET MORE SPACE FOR HOUSES, nice NEWS...

but i dont see any place for house yet, if they get banned will house players aswell deleted ?
Need to wait 3 month
Peerless Hunter
Guide to Whammy - viewtopic.php?f=10&t=314
My youtube channel - /watch?v=sx5zGCbILtA
Weekly Bedlam Spawns - viewtopic.php?f=2&t=9131
josephpayton

Post by josephpayton »

I don't know if there is server issues right now, but I am actually at a buddies house and he has only used 1 account to my 3 which = 4 in total. For some reason we can't get on the server. If you would message me and I can give you my account names so you can either fix the problem or let us know what's going on. I've played your shard for 12 years, it'd be such a shame to go like this. Very annoyed. "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." :stick:
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

josephpayton wrote:I don't know if there is server issues right now, but I am actually at a buddies house and he has only used 1 account to my 3 which = 4 in total. For some reason we can't get on the server. If you would message me and I can give you my account names so you can either fix the problem or let us know what's going on. I've played your shard for 12 years, it'd be such a shame to go like this. Very annoyed. "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." :stick:

The server is down
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
josephpayton likes this.
josephpayton

Post by josephpayton »

Bama wrote:
josephpayton wrote:I don't know if there is server issues right now, but I am actually at a buddies house and he has only used 1 account to my 3 which = 4 in total. For some reason we can't get on the server. If you would message me and I can give you my account names so you can either fix the problem or let us know what's going on. I've played your shard for 12 years, it'd be such a shame to go like this. Very annoyed. "Couldn't connect to Ultima Online. Please try again in a few moments." :stick:

The server is down

okay thank god. i was so upset :lol:
The Silvertiger

Post by The Silvertiger »

See my signature
Never forget June 4th 1989!
Selling List & Vendor

"Screenshots will never be used as evidence but more of a reference tool for us to help in our investigations."
sbstud

Post by sbstud »

josephpayton wrote:
Bama wrote:

The server is down

okay thank god. i was so upset :lol:
Any update on when it will be back up?
Grifo

Post by Grifo »

Game over
Bama
Bug Hunter

Post by Bama »

sbstud wrote:
Any update on when it will be back up?
Selene wrote:
None sorry :(
I have even tried Plato ( Hybrid Dev), to ask them if they have any ideas how to get hold of Ryan.
Gabba Gabba Hey!!!

哈哈哈
Devious

Post by Devious »

does anyone know when it will be up and running i must play , been wanting to play all night .it was all i can think about when i was at work last night :(